“Between 2003 and 2012, S&P 500 companies spent 91 percent of their earnings on buybacks and dividends for shareholders. That leaves 9 percent to invest across the entire company, in everything from research and development to worker wages.”
Follow BukRate on social networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest. We update the best quotes every day! Join and share more with friends.