Many of us wonder if we were ever really the winners. Or have we lost nothing? So what factors determine whether you are the real winner or loser?
Although there is no single secret to success, winners often have similar personalities and habits. Imitating their good habits, and believing that they are truly helpful in your life, can help you be successful in whatever you pursue. Success is a process of learning, accumulating life experiences, containing both risks and mistakes. While you should stay away from dissenting behaviors, trying to take a deliberate risk work will provide practical benefits in the long run. Even if you do not succeed at everything you do, learning from your mistakes is the secret to successful characters in life.
It doesn't have to be that Bill Gates or Jack Ma, Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg, who is famous all over the world, know, around this daily life, each of us may have heard stories of "our children "quit school / quit job / quit the city to do business to make billions, sell cosmetics online with a bonus of a few tens of billions of revenue, a successful start-up owns a million-dollar business ... The keywords" success ", "passion", "breakthrough" "billion dollar" make people feel inspired and aspirated. All winners have failed many or many times. It's not that we don't know! In fact, this world is also full of stories about elephants and dogs. But like entering a marriage, most of us get the wrong questions. Instead of: "How great are you", we should have asked: "How crazy and unbearable can you be?". At work and career, most of us ask, "Can I be as successful as that person?", While I should have asked: "Can I withstand the failures that person has experienced? Are not?".
First of all, winners then dare to think, dare to do while ordinary people just sit there judging and thinking others are lucky. Lots of money, tall houses, wide doors, luxury cars, ... are everyone wants, but try asking how many people can achieve? And if you have a dream like that, please "Never give up a dream". Even if it is a vain dream, away from the reality that now you have nothing at hand. Living in the world, "Live a life worth living", don't just look at what you have, look at what you want to have and do your best to achieve those things. On your journey to success, difficulties always await you, obstacles always stop you. To get over those thorns, you need to forge an 'Iron Will', a spirit of steel, a resilient energy. Then there will be times when you are tired, seeming to give up, you have to overcome it yourself, motivate yourself to reach the finish line. And at the end of that path, the goal is always there, carefully prepare, learn constantly and be very resilient to overcome all and reach the dream.
Winners never give up, every time they face challenges, they will say to themselves: “It's not that I failed, but I haven't succeeded yet, I haven't lost yet, this is not the point. end!". There is no way one step can be achieved, surely it takes a lot of hardships and difficulties to reach the destination. When all the hardships, disappointments and difficulties come to you, please do not be discouraged, do not give up, nor do not bow to accept failure, success is waiting ahead.
Winners know how to grasp time, unsuccessful people waste time, because successful people think that everyone only has 24 hours a day, so they believe that when they know how to use their time effectively, they can go faster than others, seize opportunities.
Winners know how to capture and value their own time, because they know that what is most valuable to each person is time. Everyone needs to constantly learn. There are always things worth learning from the winner. Economist Thomas Bauer once said: “There is no secret to success. Success comes from hard work and preparation, learning from failure. "
Winners never stop learning, unsuccessful people don't, winners never let go of learning opportunities, even though it's seemingly trivial things, they will observe carefully, see if they can learn something or not. Winners dare to change, unsuccessful people hate it. Many times we have to bravely accept this change, habits in the past are often a hindrance to personal growth, so remember, experience more and be brave to change.
Winners think positively, unsuccessful people have a habit of thinking negatively, every problem has different perspectives, from different angles will have different results. Try using a positive attitude to evaluate things, you will feel much better.
A person's thinking produces behavior, behavior leads to action, and those actions will produce the end result. Different thoughts, the results will be different, winners always try to keep themselves away from negative thoughts, always let themselves radiate positive energy and bring that to others.
This article below show some quotes for you to be a winner
1. “A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.” - Napoleon Hill
2. “Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.” - Tim Fargo
3. “Some victories are merely defeat wearing the wrong clothing” - Kiersten White
4. “Law is made by the winner to preserve victory over the loser.” - Toba Beta [Betelgeuse Incident]
5. “Opportunity doesn't make appointments, you have to be ready when it arrives.” - Tim Fargo
6. “It is deeply satisfying to win a prize in front of a lot of people.” - E.B. White
7. “When two evil guys fight in a duel,the worst of both will be the winner.” - Toba Beta [Betelgeuse Incident]
8. “So winners, Hae-Joo proposed, are the real losers because they learn nothing? What, then, are losers? Winners?” - David Mitchell
9. “Faith has won it! Fear has lost it! When you get full of faith, the devil gets filled with fear! Keep your faith in light every day and you will keep the devil in fright always!” - Israelmore Ayivor
10. “You don't get drown by falling into a river. You get drown by remaining there. Falling accidentally and rising immediately was what distinguished Thomas Edison and Abraham Lincoln from the rest.” - Israelmore Ayivor
11. “Losers have goals. Winners have systems.” - Scott Adams
12. “A singer who refused to sing, a friend who wasn't her friend, someone who was hers and yet would never be hers. Kestrel looked away from Arin. She swore to herself that she would never look back” - Marie Rutkoski
13. “When something poses as obstacle to you,surmount it and use it as a miracle to move on to greater height.” - Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
14. “Only the winner and coward may survive.” - Toba Beta [Betelgeuse Incident]
15. “A fighter can be a winner, but that doesn't make a winner a fighter.” - Markus Zusak
16. “Don’t be disappointed, the winning side is not always the right one.” - MF Moonzajer
17. “When you fall down, rise up. When you fall again, rise up again. This is just a developmental process that makes a healthy baby become a successful man.” - Israelmore Ayivor
18. “I’m a winner because I always bet on you.” - Kamand Kojouri
19. “The way into the hall of success always passes through the chamber of decision. Decide to be a success; success is deliberate!” - Israelmore Ayivor
20. “There is an easy way to silence your critics; just try to do what they say you can't do. If they are still not content, do more of it! Keep doing it until you become a master. Then look around, and you will see fewer critics and many compliments!” - Israelmore Ayivor
21. “Passionate people are always ready to stand for their dreams even if no one stand with them. They vote and vote alone for their dreams but never loss their nomination for excellent leadership!” - Israelmore Ayivor
22. “Cease to think of an impossibility and you will seize an opportunity for productivity. Excellence comes when you leave thoughts of imposibilities behind and live by the focus of faith and hope in the face of difficulty.” - Israelmore Ayivor
23. “If you are happy then you are the winner in the race we call life.” - Debasish Mridha
24. “Women aren't my competition because male attention and sexual objectification are not prizes for me.” - Miya Yamanouchi
25. “There is a 100% assurance that what your friend’s enemy tells you about your friend is false. What your failure tells you about your passion is fake. Don’t give up!” - Israelmore Ayivor
26. “Success is deliberate! Excellence is intentional! Victory comes out of struggles... Winners win because they played a role... Get busy now!” - Israelmore Ayivor
27. “Many people who became successful were once first time global failures. But because they didn't give up on their dreams, failure could not sink them. They triumphed at last!” - Israelmore Ayivor
28. “Because," he said in an even voice, " you're used to winning, so you don't even think about how, every time there's a game, both sides get that 'rah, rah, team' speech from their coaches both sides hear 'you're the best!' 'You've got to win!' 'You're the greatest!' But half of the people playing that game are going to walk away losers. Half!” - Margaret Peterson Haddix
29. “Before you accomplish your dreams physically, your inner make up, mindset, emotions and perception have fought the battle mentally and that already determined how the battle will be fought physically.” - Israelmore Ayivor
30. “If you wait for the mango fruits to fall, you'd be wasting your time while others are learning how to climb the tree” - Michael Bassey Johnson
31. “Everyone born is on the field of life’s game, but not everyone does wear the jersey of vision! Some people are fair players and others are injury causers; you joke with the later and they hit you down in pain and blood stains!” - Israelmore Ayivor
32. “Loving what you do doesn’t mean you are never going to be faced with trials. It rather means, you are highly qualified to persist, persevere and endure till the end because you are enthusiastic about seeing the joyous end.” - Israelmore Ayivor
33. “Develop what you have. Project it to the world. God will put a star up there on you. Then the wise men will look for you as they looked for Christ. They are going to bring the gold, the frankinsence and the myrrh. Even if you are hiding in the sheep's pen, they will find you once the star directs them!” - Israelmore Ayivor
34. “Loosers want it but only through the easy way. If action taking were like reading a story book, loosers would only love to open the picture pages” - Israelmore Ayivor
35. “I saw many people who begun their marathon races lately, but they eventually came up as top winners. I believe that your " lateness" does not account for your " lastness" . It's not too late for you to make a start... Begin it now! No further delays!” - Israelmore Ayivor
Efforts will not necessarily succeed, but if you do not work hard, you only have the path of failure, the most important and valuable way is the experiences we have learned, sweat and tears spent throughout the process of that effort. Success is not made up of a single job, it is a process, a kind of effort.
Winners and losers differ only in a few points: Winner can change many ways, many times, but will not give up goals easily; The losers only try to change their goals, not change ways. Success requires a method, failure certainly has a reason, figuring out why you failed, will help you find the key to success and everyone will be able to touch success.
For the winner, the saying is always: "Nothing is impossible". Remember that the loser always finds ways to give up and run away, and the winner never gives up and he dares to face everything.