We all know, trees are very important to human life as well as all living things on Earth. Through photosynthesis, plants absorb the greenhouse gases CO2 in the atmosphere and return the oxygen required for the respiration of living organisms. In addition, the root system helps keep the soil, prevents erosion and leaching, while the parts on the ground become the home as well as animal food.
Despite being the green lungs of the Earth, as well as being the most effective weapon to help combat climate change, as well as environmental pollution, 15 billion trees are still cut mercilessly every year, to cater to human needs. And although there are many new planting projects, at the current deforestation rate, in about 200 years, our Earth will not have a single tree!
The environment with many trees often prevents pathogenic bacteria from multiplying, so it can be said that green trees help prevent disease very well. Families with trees planting are less likely to get sick and have a healthier body than families who do not.
Trees with large foliage, also known as broadleaf trees, often have the ability to resist wind and dust very well. Therefore, the mountainous areas with lots of green trees will obstruct winds, sand dust or floods. The effects of forests are much more than just the production of oxygen that helps people sustain life.
With current global warming, forests have a very important effect on air conditioning and temperature reduction. The reason why the forest is like a human green lung is because it helps to reduce the environmental temperature so that people can live more easily.
In fact, high-rise urban areas, with lots of concrete and asphalt, will have higher temperatures than rural areas. This is quite understandable because tall buildings absorb a lot of heat but the ability to dissipate heat is also poor, leading to when it is dark, but the outdoor temperature is still quite high. In contrast, the rural areas, where there are many trees, the fields have a pleasant atmosphere and the right temperature. This shows that the effect of trees, the effect of forests is extremely important in balancing the ecosystem.
A small tree also contributes to reducing climate change, surely a green forest will have a much greater effect. In addition, forest trees often have very large foliage and many leaves. However, at present, in the world, the trees are destroyed a lot due to the need for agricultural cultivation, the need for wood for furniture, leading to global warming.
Dark visions come to mankind as trees disappear
Human respiratory problems in the absence of trees are not only caused by lack of oxygen, but also by rapidly increasing toxic gases.
Besides health, another really worrying problem facing people is "climate change". When greenhouse gas CO2 is no longer absorbed by trees, the obvious consequence is that the Earth will warm up at a significantly faster rate than today, leading to a series of problems such as melting ice and sea water. surging, erratic weather ...
Not having a tree means saying goodbye to all wood products that exist in a wide range of areas of life: construction, furniture, work tools, pencils or pencils, even paper. Of course, with the development of science and technology, people soon find an alternative material, but this also causes a lot of confusion and sometimes the products will become more expensive when the performance is less than the original.
Although it is hard to believe, trees have a strong influence on the rain. Be aware that, when plants absorb water from the ground, they use only a small portion and most of the water is returned to the environment through stomata on the leaves. This amount of water vapor continues to rise and condense to create rain clouds. As a result, the disappearance of forests - an important link in the water cycle - will severely reduce rainfall around the world, leaving many lands in drought.
Outcome for the animals?
We all know humans are not the only animals living on Earth. Therefore, the loss of trees affects all other animals. The most serious is the animals that live in the rainforest
This article below show 30 quotes about the importance of tree
1. “Deciding whether or not to trust a person is like deciding whether or not to climb a tree because you might get a wonderful view from the highest branch or you might simply get covered in sap and for this reason many people choose to spend their time alone and indoors where it is harder to get a splinter.” - Lemony snicket
2. “I felt that I was not, never had been and never would be a living part of this overpoweringly solid and deeply meaningful world around me.” - John Knowles
3. “Listen to the trees as they sway in the wind.Their leaves are telling secrets. Their bark sings songs of olden days as it grows around the trunks. And their roots give names to all things.Their language has been lost.But not the gestures.” - Vera Nazarian
4. “If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, doesn't it just lie there and rot?” - Chuck Palahniuk
5. “Plants are more courageous than almost all human beings: an orange tree would rather die than produce lemons, whereas instead of dying the average person would rather be someone they are not.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
6. “Nothing living should ever be treated with contempt. Whatever it is that lives, a man, a tree, or a bird, should be touched gently, because the time is short. Civilization is another word for respect for life...” - Elizabeth Goudge
7. “This was the tree, and it seemed to me standing there to resemble those men, the giants of your childhood, whom you encounter years later and find that they are not merely smaller in relation to your growth, but they are absolutely smaller, shrunken by age. In this double demotion the old giants have become pygmies while you were looking the other way.” - John Knowles
8. “When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last river poisoned, only then will we realize that one cannot eat money.” - Native American Saying
9. “To dwellers in a wood, almost every species of tree has its voice as well as its feature.” - Thomas Hardy
10. “There is nothing more lovely in life than the union of two people whose love for one another has grown through the years, from the small acorn of passion, into a great rooted tree” - Vita Sackville-West
11. “Now then, let's come right down in here and put some nice big strong arms on these trees. Tree needs an arm too. It'll hold up the weight of the forest. Little bird has to have a place to set there. There he goes...” - Bob Ross
12. “There's the tree with the branches that everyone sees, and then there's the upside-down root tree, growing the opposite way. So Earth is the branches, growing in opposing but perfect symmetry. The branches don't think much about the roots, and maybe the roots don't think much about the branches, but all the time, they're connected by the trunk, you know?” - Gabrielle Zevin
13. “When we reject our origins, we become the product of whatever soil that we find ourselves planted; the colors of our leaves change as we consume borrowed nutrients with borrowed roots and, like a tree, we grow.” - Mike Norton
14. “As long as there is life, there is a potential; and as long as there is a potential, there will be a success! You will sprout again when cut down! You will rise again even when you fall!” - Israelmore Ayivor
15. “If you love a tree you will be more beautiful than before!” - Amit Ray
16. “Earth rejoices our words, breathing and peaceful steps. Let every breath, every word and every step make the mother earth proud of us.” - Amit Ray
17. “Being an artist means, not reckoning and counting, but ripening like the tree which does not force its sap and stands confidence in the storms of spring without fear that after them may come no summer.” - Rainer Maria Rilke
18. “Do not rush to judge someone unless his"her fruits reveal the truth. However, don't forget; mostly, it's not the fault of the tree to produce bitter fruits. Sometimes, the soil determines that; blame the source! Deal with the soil! Don't deal with the tree! Other trees are there that the same soil can influence! Don't deal with your enemy, deal with the satan that sponsors them!” - Israelmore Ayivor
19. “Happiness lives in every corner of your home and if you are homeless, it lives under the leaves of trees, hiding beneath the sky's cloudiness. All you need to do is to find it with patience.” - Munia Khan
20. “Plant the trees just for beauty,If flowers bloom or fruits ripen, Enjoy it as a gift and appreciate nature as a universal giver.” - Debasish Mridha
21. “Never climb the tree with the reason of plucking a fruit; only to get there and pick a leaf. Let everything you get there to do be done and let it be done well!” - Israelmore Ayivor
22. “Every tree in the forest has a story to tell. Some of them were burnt but they endured the fire and got revived; some of them were cut, their barks injured, some people pick up their leaves to make medicines for their sicknesses, birds used their leaves to make their nests, etc. Upon all these, the tree is still tree!” - Israelmore Ayivor
23. “Victory, is like a boxer that hangs his gloves, after the consecutive losses; sometimes walking away is what builds character, than the actual fight. As humble fruit on a tree that falls to the ground and rots, never finding appreciation in the taste of mouths.”- Anthony Liccione
24. “It all I can do not to cry. I make myself wood I say to myself, Celie, you a tree. That's how I come to know trees fear man.” - Alice Walker
25. “It's just one more thing she hadn't considered, and as the idea of it settles over her, she realizes again how entwined their lives are. They're like two trees whose branches have grown together. Even if you pull them out by the trunks, they're still going to be twisted and tangled and nearly impossible to separate at the roots.” - Jennifer E. Smith
26. “With great abilities come great responsibilities; great power comes with great assignments.With great age comes great reasoning; great actions come great experience.With great battles come great victories; great trees come with great tap roots.However, if a little faith can move great mountains, what then will a great faith do? Mysterious things... I guess” - Israelmore Ayivor
27. “The size and height of the tree determines how heavily the ground will shake when it falls. The cassava tree falls and not even the pests in the forest are aware. The baobab tree falls and the whole forest looks empty! Such is human life!” - Israelmore Ayivor
28. “For lunch, we drove into the hills and parked in the dappled shade of a big sycamore, its powdery white bark like a woman's body against the uncanny blue sky.” - Janet Fitch
29. “the rotten tree-trunk, until the very moment when the storm-blast breaks it in two, has all the appearance of might it ever had.” - Isaac asimov
30. “I remember sitting and meditating beside a slow flowing river in India, and I got the feeling that this river could teach me all the secrets of the mystery of life. If we learn to surrender to a stone, a flower, to a man, to a woman, or a river, it becomes a door to the Whole.” - Swami Dhyan Giten
The loss of the "roof" will make the vast majority of them unable to survive. Not to say that far, deforestation at present alone kills millions of animals each year indirectly.