In the midst of this chaotic world, being able to find peace of mind is truly a precious thing. With a peaceful interior, we can face the turbulence of life steadily, and be able to move steadily toward an uncertain future.
Are you looking for inner happiness and peace of mind? Peace of mind means feeling a sense of harmony, emotional well-being, and fulfillment in your life regardless of all the challenges ahead. You can achieve this by practicing self-acceptance and with the world around you, practicing mindfulness, and meditation.
We always accidentally fall into a state of stress, anxiety and fatigue when dealing with thousands of things happening in modern life today. Ask the question "why?" Why are interactions with your family stressful, sad and painful? Your family treated you badly? Has the family experienced a great loss that has caused them to behave differently? Is there any psychological trauma that has not been resolved? What questions are there between the members? Did you do something wrong yourself? These afflictions cling to and cause us to fall into negative emotions with everything around us.
Together, calm down to realize that the highest value in life is peace of mind. Therefore, each person's job is to make the mind always happy, happy and live a peaceful life, letting go of unnecessary material desires. Give yourself some time during the day to calm yourself down and then you will find that life is not as bad as you think it is.
Feelings in each person's soul will be reflected in their real life. If you look at life with positive thoughts and treat them with altruism, then you have become a person who is never defeated regardless of whether you are rich or poor, powerful or just a small labor worker. Choose for yourself how to live happily and happily, live a life of patience, acceptance and nature. However, enduring it will not be weak, but avoiding unnecessary troubles, helping big and small things, making the soulless a burden in life.
Everything that happens is a preparation for something wonderful to come. So, when life's challenges come to you to test your strength, perseverance, and determination. Do not give up, without success without going through difficulties, no one can go forever on the road full of roses. Use up all the energy you have, use up your optimism to confront it because you can.
Let go of your worries, sorrow, happily accept reality, live fully in the present moments when you feel your soul truly peaceful and happy. Each person always has different ways to cope with life, do not indulge in your own sadness, sorrow or pressure, but miss out on the good gifts that life offers. Close your eyes to feel the fresh air, the gentle breeze passing, warm family meals or new ink scent pages, ... Feel the vitality of your body, love love of family, friends and loved ones that you have accidentally forgotten for a long time. Look no further, peaceful life is right beside you.
The best thing you can do to bring peace of mind is to forgive yourself, for being a human being. But the reality may be that you couldn't try harder, maybe you didn't do anything more. Maybe you tried your best but everything was still bad, or maybe you faltered at the wrong time. All you can do is do the best you can. And if you can't do your best, ask why and forgive yourself for simply being human. Can't always be right and perfect, no one can do it. The failure that you experience will be the experience for growth. Understand that, forgiving your mistakes is a big step towards finding peace in your soul.
However, in the face of failures, before the unachievable goals, the most important attitude is to accept it. Accept the situation that you are, live peacefully, calmly continue to live to find new opportunities. Let's cherish what we have, do not ask for what is not ours. Be content with what life offers, learn to live with reality, think simple and realistic. Never grieve over things that happened in the past, take it as the past and quickly forget about it. We live for today, not because of the past sufferings, that is the right choice.
This article below show some quotes for you about how to find the peace of mind
1. “I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to 'make them alive'…but I'm just a fucked up girl who's looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.” - Charlie Kaufman
2. “The punishment of every disordered mind is its own disorder.” - St. Augustine
3. “If you knew your potential to feel good, you would ask no one to be different so that you can feel good. You would free yourself of all of that cumbersome impossibility of needing to control the world, or control your mate, or control your child. You are the only one who creates your reality. For no one else can think for you, no one else can do it. It is only you, every bit of it you.” - Esther Hicks
4. “Shine your soul with the same egoless humility as the rainbow and no matter where you go in this world or the next, love will find you, attend you, and bless you.” - Aberjhani
5. “Nothing is more conductive to peace of mind than not having any opinions at all.” - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
6. “When God takes out the trash, don't go digging back through it. Trust Him.” - Amaka Imani Nkosazana
7 .“If you are driven by fear, anger or pride nature will force you to compete. If you are guided by courage, awareness, tranquility and peace nature will serve you. - Amit Ray
8. “Perhaps there are those who are able to go about their lives unfettered by such concerns. But for those like us, our fate is to face the world as orphans, chasing through long years the shadows of vanished parents. There is nothing for it but to try and see through our missions to the end, as best we can, for until we do so, we will be permitted no calm.” - Kazuo Ishiguro
9. “Patience is the antidote to the restless poison of the Ego. Without it we all become ego-maniacal bulls in china shops, destroying our future happiness as we blindly rush in where angels fear to tread. In these out-of-control moments, we bulldoze through the best possible outcomes for our lives, only to return to the scene of the crime later to cry over spilt milk.” - Anthon St. Maarten
10. “Stay away from conflictive, negative people that pull you down, because they contaminate your energy and impede your progress. Search for people who look at the world with optimism, that inspire you, make you happy and provide peace of mind.” - Pablo
11. “if only these treasures were not so fragile as they are precious and beautiful.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. “Peace of mind arrives the moment you come to peace with the contents of your mind.” - Rasheed Ogunlaru
13. “I'm practicing the discipline of not having to have the last word.” - Dallas Willard
14. “Thoughts will lead you in circles. Silence will bring you back to your centre.” - Rasheed Ogunlaru
15. “People will always notice something about you. It might be the way you walk or the way you talk, or just simply your personality. Live each day in the way you want to be remembered. Live in such a way that people will be inspired by those unique qualities that you have and strive to live better lives for themselves.” - Amaka Imani Nkosazana
16. “But I need solitude--which is to say, recovery, return to myself, the breath of a free, light, playful air.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
17. “Take a walk outside - it will serve you far more than pacing around in your mind.” - Rasheed Ogunlaru
18. “Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective.” - Germany Kent
19. “If you want to have order in the commonwealth, you first have to have order in the individual soul.” - Russell Kirk
20. “Happiness is a choice. Peace is a state of mind. Both are free!” - Amy Leigh Mercree
21. “A balanced inner calmness radiates from a peaceful centre. It neither craves others' approval nor rejects others' presence. It neither pulls towards nor pushes away. It has a reverent attitude towards life and all its inhabitants.” - Donna Goddard
22. “Knowledge planted in truth grows in truth.Strength born of peace loses nothing to hate.” - Aberjhani
23. “Those who say life is knocking them down and giving them a tough time are usually the first to beat themselves up. Be on your own side.” - Rasheed Ogunlaru
24. “If I could just write it down in a piece of paper, then maybe she could get a decent night's sleep, eat a little of her dinner. Maybe she could have a minute's worth of peace.” - Wally Lamb
25. “She had learned the lesson of renunciation and was as familiar with the wreck of each day's wishes as with the diurnal setting of the sun.” - Thomas Hardy
26. “He wondered vaguely whether in the abolished past it had been a normal experience to lie in bed like this, in the cool of a summer evening, a man and a woman with no clothes on, making love when they chose, talking of what they chose, not feeling any compulsion to get up, simply lying there and listening to peaceful sounds outside. Surely there could never have been a time when that seemed ordinary?” - George Orwell
27. “There are ultimately two choices in life: to fight it or to embrace it. If you fight it you will lose - if you embrace it you become one with it and you'll be lived.” - Rasheed Ogunlaru
28. “How you refill. Lying there. Something like happiness, just like water, pure and clear pouring in. So good you don’t even welcome it, it runs through you in a bright stream, as if it has been there all along.” - Peter Heller
29. “Peace is the music of every soul. Our glory lies in understanding, listening and honoring that music” - Amit Ray
30. “Earth is the play ground of our children and their children. We cannot allow it to be the play ground of the nuclear arms of the evil forces.” - Amit Ray
Life may not give you all you want, but it gives you the right to choose your dream and the right to fulfill it. "Throw away the burden and have fun" - live a peaceful life, a peaceful soul and good things ahead will welcome you.
In order to find inner peace, it takes time to relax and establish and maintain balance. Relaxation times are when you release stress, stop worrying, and find yourself some peace. The peace of mind is what everyone wants to aim for, letting them be released in the silence, out of the chaos of life. To have that silence, we just need to spend a little time during the day feeling it. Let's live and feel, not too fast but not too slow. Come at a time, you will understand that just living a healthy, peaceful life can be very happy. So learn to forgive, to be tolerant, to keep your mind at ease, and then you will realize how precious this life is.