The nature of the world is constantly in motion, constantly evolving. Therefore, the ability to change or adapt is an indispensable skill in life for every person.
It is evident that life is sustained because the Earth is constantly moving and changing. And the people themselves in this life, too, always have to change to develop. Life is changing day-by-day, even when it seems there is no change, the life around us is constantly changing. It was all played out in one way or another, noisy riot or quietly. But all are moving, as if nothing happened, then contained inside it was a powerful motion full of living plastic. Even if you look down at a river without waves, such tranquility is peaceful, but it contains so many lives that exist and are vigorously moving. All things have the most common tendency to be born, exist and develop.
In today's rapidly changing world, the ability to change thoughts or to adapt is an indispensable skill. If you do not make your best friend adaptable to new situations, you cannot make any progress in life. Adaptability is one of the key metrics of intelligence. Life is a series of motions, with or without your impact. The only way you can adapt is by changing it all the time. If you want things to work the way you want, you have to be powerful enough to adjust the direction of change. Intelligence allows you to pay attention to everything around and capture the opportunities, material, mental ... you need to survive.
If you are not actively looking for better ways to innovate yourself or become a better version of yourself, you may be stuck. If you cannot get out of the deadlock, you will forever be stuck in "average" and not make the most of your strengths. You are a normal and unchanging person, you won't be able to get smarter or recognize your flaws. As you begin to change, you demand more of yourself - learn new experiences, explore more, and find smarter life patterns, challenge your current perception of life. live and be open-minded.
On the contrary, you will not be able to see how fast the world is evolving through the lens of someone who either does not dare or does not want to change. Believe me, the thoughts that I'm good enough, I don't need to change, just keep you still and be left behind. Remember that the process of changing into a more perfect self must take place frequently and continuously, but not in a rush, requiring immediate results. It's never too late to make life a better place. You don't need a revolution to change your life. Instead, even the smallest changes to your daily routine can make a big difference in your life.
Life is a long series of evolving evolutionary days, we must always move on the reel of evolution, but still have to obey the arrangement of nature. "Natural" factors are factors that are not under human control, including environmental factors and external factors that affect us by others ... Imagine a life in which you wake up dressed in the right clothes every morning, have breakfast, go to a place to do a job, spend with only a few people all your life, watch TV at night for just one chapter. The only program plays over and over again and the night is only one dream. Can you imagine? Can you stand it? Can you accept it? Is that prison or house? Is that the life of a prisoner or an ordinary person?
Reading a book over and over is already boring, watching a movie for the third time is already frustrating. Still, there are people who accept life like that. Accept boredom, dullness, and monotony just because they are afraid of change. What do you think anyone has lived like that all their life? Oh no, I know a lot of people like that. I know people who do one thing all their lives even though they get bored of it because they think they can't do anything else, because they think that what they're doing is the best, because they believe they are born out in the world just to do that one thing and die.
I know that there are people who spend their whole lives with another person, not out of love or responsibility, but simply because they are afraid. Fear of public opinion, fear of gossip, fear that no one else in the world can love you, afraid that no one can stand the other. Then in life they build their own prison in their own house, sign their own life sentence. Is living like that worth it? They assume that they are paying off the debt to the person making them suffer. No, they're just paying off their own cowardice. I know people who cannot grow up all their lives, even though their bodies are old and they are many years old. These people are afraid of change, of growing up, of growing up, of being responsible for their lives. They lock themselves in a prison of embrace and the punishment for never feeling a real adult's sense of confidence.
A person who does not allow others to change feelings while himself being constantly changing every day, that person will receive the consequences soon. Simply put, we do not have the right and the ability to force a person to love us faithfully for the rest of our lives, ten years later is the same as ten years ago, when our ever-changing self is no longer ourselves. of the early days too. Humans evolved, things evolved, emotions evolved. Motion is evolution.
This article below show you some quotes about the motion of life
1. “Poems are a hotline to our hearts, and we forget this emotional power at our peril.” - Andrew Motion
2. “I didn't pay attention to times or distance, instead focusing on how it felt just to be in motion, knowing it wasn't about the finish line but how I got there that mattered.” - Sarah Dessen
3. “Life is a full circle, widening until it joins the circle motions of the infinite.” - Anaïs Nin
4. “But there was something about you that made me think of sparks and motion.” - David Levithan
5. “The true measure of a man is not what he dreams, but what he aspires to be; a dream is nothing without action. Whether one fails or succeeds is irrelevant; all that matters is that there was motion in his life. That alone affects the world.” - Mike Norton
6. “Sometimes in life confusion tends to arise and only dialogue of dance seems to make sense.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
7. “Dance as the narration of a magical story; that recites on lips, illuminates imaginations and embraces the most sacred depths of souls.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
8. “My business is only to keep myself in motion, whilst motion pleases me; I only walk for the walk's sake.” - Michel de Montaigne
9. “Life is in infinite motion; at the same time it is motionless.” - Debasish Mridha
10. “Dance is the timeless interpretation of life.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
11. “If you opened the dictionary and searched for the meaning of a Goddess, you would find the reflection of a dancing lady.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
12. “All motion is relative. Perhaps it is you who have moved away-by standing still” - Robert E. Lee
13. “Don't breathe to survive; dance and feel alive.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
14. “God who gave Animals self motion beyond our understanding is without doubt able to implant other principles of motion in bodies [which] we may understand as little. Some would readily grant this may be a Spiritual one; yet a mechanical one might be showne, did not I think it better to pass it by.” - Isaac Newton
15. “Caution not spirit, let it roam wild; for in that natural state dance embraces divine frequency.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
16. “Dance to inspire, dance to freedom, life is about experiences so dance and let yourself become free.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
17. “Progress and motion are not synonymous.” - Tim Fargo
18. “DANCE – Defeat All Negativity (via) Creative Expression.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
19. “She who is a dancer can only sway the silk of her hair like the summer breeze.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
20. “Life is an affair of mystery; shared with companions of music, dance and poetry.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
21. “I made a circular motion with my finger around my temple to indicate I thought this guy was crazy, forgetting that there was no one in the room to see this circular motion except him. He saw it and frowned.” - John Swartzwelder
22. “One step, two steps, three steps; like winds of time experience joy of centuries, when movements become revelations of the dance of destinies.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
23. “Dance is the ritual of immortality.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
24. “Our problem isn't that we're individualists. It's that our individualism is static rather than dynamic. We value what we think rather than what we do. We forget that we haven't done, or been, what we thought; that the first function of life is action, just as the first property of things is motion.” - Fernando Pessoa
25. “All around us, Karachi kept moving” - Kamila Shamsie
26. “If you wait for the mango fruits to fall, you'd be wasting your time while others are learning how to climb the tree” - Michael Bassey Johnson
27. “Through synergy of intellect, artistry and grace came into existence the blessing of a dancer.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
28. “Unlike clocks, hours have no reverse motion..” - Anonymous
29. “Evolution is an integration of matter and concomitant dissipation of motion during which the matter passes from an indefinite incoherent homogeneity to a definite coherent heterogeneity, and during which the retained motion undergoes a parallel transformation.” - Herbert Spencer
30. “I suppose that every wanderer started in a garden somewhere. So few of us are born into motion.” - Candas Jane Dorsey
31. “There is a big difference between motion and action. Just because you get out of bed doesn't mean you are making progress. Taking action requires decisiveness, dedication, and clear direction.” - Farshad Asl
32. “Transcend the terrestrial; surpass the celestial, from nature’s hands when you receive the sublime pleasures of dance.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
33. “Dance is that delicacy of life radiating every particle of our existence with happiness.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
34. “Burdened no more is soul for whom life flows through dance and not breath.” - Shah Asad Rizvi
35. “The truth is usually somewhere in the gray turbulent eddies set in motion by the mixture of black and white.” - Ken Poirot
Instead of resisting and falling short of the motions going on around us, why don't we mix it up, make it up and use it for the most benefit. Motion is the essence of life, the law of the universe. Once it is the law of the universe, no one can oppose or stand outside of its impact. We will not be able to imagine and live in a world that remains unchanged every day. Because if the world does not change, we will not exist in the world, a small change can lead to great results. And every evolution has been contributed by very small changes. No one can change their thoughts, thoughts or emotions in a 180 degree shot. Everything is so obvious and so processed that you don't realize you are changing, somebody is changing. But the truth is who, everything is changing. All are the rules, the conditions for development, nothing as terrible as everyone thinks. Never be afraid of change. Because you may lose something good, but you can get even better.