Ignorance is human ignorance, so ignorance also brings many harm to ourselves, family and society, meaning that if we live with many ignorant people, we must bear all the impossible consequences foreseeable.
It can be said that ignorance means delusion without knowledge, genuine understanding, not deeply believing the cause and effect of relationships in the world in which you live, ignorance can also be stubborn not to learn or listen. Because of that, people are ignorant because they see mistakes that lead to sinful actions that hurt people and things.
Ignorance will lead us to a dark path. When we live in obscurity, we endure the suffering of delusion all our lives without knowing when we can escape. The uneducated person is of course ignorant, but the uneducated person, who refuses to listen, refuses to consult, is stubborn, authoritarian is also super ignorant, because I am the one who holds power in hand. So we do not know how to promote spiritual people, without a strong will, we cannot overcome the pitfalls of life and rise to renew ourselves.
A person without wisdom doesn't have the right perception. But if we have wisdom that will not let go, we will stumble again. When we have lost our own spiritual self, we will be afflicted with delusion, addictions to all kinds of things.
Nothing is more valuable and beautiful than the truth. Those who have previously learned ignorance and learned ignorance have been successful and have a stable life, but you do not have anything. We will break down the issue of what makes you not as successful as the "ignorant" people.
To understand the nature of the problem of success or failure when comparing you and the "stupid" person must find something in common between the two. And the intersection point is that you and they live in this life together, having to go through the harshest obstacles to survive. But "ignorant" people experience a lot, their real life experiences are very real, their relationships are also closer and do not have many intrigues, for this reason they are loved by their bosses. more than 1 bachelor graduated from university. The "ignorant" begin to get involved and rise up out of these affections. So is the question of the stupid's success, and where is your unsuccessful problem? It is 4 points:
No clear distinction: Dreams and daydreams
You are a lot more learner than a "stupid" person, so make sure you understand you have to set a goal when starting a job. Your goal with time will evaluate your performance, whether the performance was achieved as expected in the first time period or not. But most of us who learn as much as us do not clearly distinguish between dreams and daydreams, so the goal is set just dreaming and not realistic at all. That is the first point that makes you or we go astray and uncertain like the "ignorant", the completely ignorant person will be taught by his boss, learned how much he is loved by his boss. much. And you are proud of your knowledge, so everything is blurred, not reaching the final destination.
Tried effort, but lack of energy
There are people who say "Let's try, try hard, I will definitely do it". But when I work for a period of time, I feel depressed, tired, hard, and hard, so I can not continue on my own path.
Too much damage calculation
Too calculated, too much to measure who is better than anyone, but forgets an important principle that Marx Lenin said: The nature of man is the sum of social relations.
The ignorant learners live in a social fashion, they are very generous, carefree and true to their friends. They talk about my bum and are pretty rough on the outside, but their feelings for their friends are much more real than us.
Difficult to keep up with the temptations
The well educated have very few practical life skills to deal with bad social problems. Lots of people have achieved, getting a beautiful wife, a good child, but lacking life experience, it is easy to stumble in society, not wanting to have a position of money and wealth, it is also "color".
This article below show some quotes about the ignorant of human
1. “The only reason people do not know much is because they do not care to know. They are incurious. Incurious City is the oddest and most foolish failing there is.” - Stephen Fry
2. “I often think that men don't understand what is noble and what is ignorant, though they always talk about it.” - Leo Tolstoy
3. “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” - Rob Liano
4. “I hate the uneducated and the ignorant. I hate the pompous and the phoney. I hate the jealous and the resentful. I hate the crabbed and mean and the petty. I hate all ordinary dull little people who aren't ashamed of being dull and little.” - John Fowles
5. “I try not to be surprised. Surprise is the public face of a mind that has been closed.” - Bernard Beckett
6. “The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost.” - علي بن أبي طالب
7. “Atheists don’t hate fairies, leprechauns, or unicorns because they don’t exist. It is impossible to hate something that doesn't exist. Atheists — like the painting experts hated the painter — hate God because He does exist.” - Ray Comfort
8. “Luck is a word the bitter teach to the ignorant.” - Steve Maraboli
9. “I am enormously wise and abysmally ignorant” - William Saroyan
10. “The way liberals are interpreting the First Amendment today is that it prevents anyone who is religious from being in government.” - Rush Limbaugh
11. “Not everyone who talks less or keeps quiet whenever they are with or around you does that because they find you interesting or knowledgeable; some people do that because they find you boring or ignorant.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
12. “Don't feel better than anybody, because you feel like something. Always have it at the back of your mind that you were nothing before you became something, and that thing you supposed to be is absolutely nothing.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
13. “The kind of lies that someone tells us gives us an idea of how stupid, knowledgeable, intelligent, or ignorant they are … or they think we are.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
14. “Those who know the least want to be heard the most.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
15. “An uneducated society will eventually turn into something lower than a herd of animals!” - Mehmet Murat ildan
16. “Faith means I chose not to know, which is different than ignorance which refuses to know.” - Craig D. Lounsbrough
17. “In low intelligent ignorant societies, the clever are denigrated and the stupid are belauded; the brainy are stoned and the dull are held in high esteem!” - Mehmet Murat ildan
18. “Whatever she is now she's better than she was," said Bedloe. " Being dead is better than being dull, being dead is better than not being aware.” - Ray Bradbury
19. “One of the most deadly causes of destruction of divine destinies is when a leader is failing, but he or she does not know it. Ignorance about your role is a death plot against people's successes.” - Israelmore Ayivor
20. “When the ignorant have become numerous or powerful enough, they have been referred to by a special name. This names is 'the Wise'.” - Idries Shah
21. “You can own a billion books and still be ignorant.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
22. “Maybe it’s a whole lot less about focusing on the fact that we’re all victims and a whole lot more about the changing the fact that we’re all careless, as that is what victimized all of us in the first place.” - Craig D. Lounsbrough
23. “Militant feminists are pro‐choice because it’s their ultimate avenue of power over men. And believe me, to them it is a question of power. It is their attempt to impose their will on the rest of society, particularly on men.” - Rush Limbaugh
24. “Nothing is as dangerous as an ignorant friend; a wise enemy is to be preferred.” - Jean de La Fontaine
25. “Once you realize that the vast majority of people see and know very little, you will rarely be affected when someone speaks ill or well of you.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
26. “Lift up the weak; inspire the ignorant... Rescue the failures; encourage the deprived! Live to give... Don't only hustle for survival. Go, and settle for revival!” - Israelmore Ayivor
27. “It is usually unbearably painful to read a book by an author who knows way less than you do, unless the book is a novel.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
28. “Not every person that speaks less than you do is more ignorant than you are.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
29. “Among other possibilities, money was invented to make it possible for a foolish man to control wise men; a weak man, strong men; a child, old men; an ignorant man, knowledgeable men; and for a dwarf to control giants.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
30. “We sometimes reveal how ignorant or bored we were when we read a book by giving it 5-stars.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
31. “You can only manage to convince a person to admit to being wrong, not ignorant, arrogant, or stupid.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
32. “There is nothing morally wrong with buying stolen goods, unless you know that they were stolen.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
33. “We are generally treated based on how much or little we have, earn, or know—or seem to have, earn, or know.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
34. “Most unintelligent or foolish people do not regard themselves as that; they regard themselves as not-that-intelligent or not-that-wise.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
35. “Some social ills are preserved by the common misbelief that things such as ignorance, greed, and stupidity do not have the stamina required to reach old age.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
In everyday life stupidity is grouped with an abnormal mind. It is difficult to know what is the line between stupid states, thoughtless behavior and average intelligence. Even people with high intelligence index in certain circumstances can completely behave very stupid, because being smart is not always the same as being wise and wise. On the contrary, there are people who understand widely, have low intelligence in the medical sense, but are not completely stupid. This phenomenon can be seen in the famous quote of Socrates: "I know that I know nothing". The statement expresses the true nature of the fact that knowledge is infinite and that foolishness is a characteristic of all.
In debate, in life we always see the presence of one person blaming the other for ignorance. Even though the aforementioned ignorance exists in every human being, often when people get into work, they often forget this.