To help you feel more confident in the face of a challenge, kind people try to tell you to think about your strengths: how smart you are, how talented you are, what your advantages are.
But strangely enough, this approach is sometimes counterproductive. The more we force ourselves to cling to the good of ourselves, the more we have to worry about situations that could undermine our values, and the more lack of confidence we feel. We hesitate to challenge that run the risk of failure because we fear becoming an idiot in the eyes of others.
Are there hundreds of thousands of people in our lives, are they the same? Certainly not, this life has many idiot people but also many intelligent people. But it can be seen that idiots are never sad, their lives are very relaxed and happy, carefree. As for the smart people, why do they seem to have to deal with all the problems that make their life seem like a wreck, always tired of fighting each other to win their own.
When in an unfamiliar city, we hesitate to ask people where the bus station is, lest they think we are a fool, a poor misguided tourist. Or, we want to kiss someone - but don't dare to do it because we're afraid they'll judge us as weak, hopeless, out of love. Or in the workplace, we dare not ask for a promotion, for fear that top management might think we are arrogant and have an illusion of power. Because we are determined not to let ourselves look stupid, we dare not do much; That's why we, at least a couple of times, miss out on some of the best opportunities in life.
Being an idiot a little bit can be leisurely in this life. There is a saying that "idiots have the blessing of a fool" is true, they are stupid, a bit silly to have a peaceful and comfortable life, not because they have low IQ or they lack intelligence, are slow to understand. Sometimes life makes people a little dumb to be able to understand life.
The next opportunity, please try to do well. As for the things you know for sure that you can not work hard, please smile through to be relieved. Emotional same, when people did not love me, not mine, then trying to hold on only added suffering for us, so why not let go? Idiots are always the same, they live comfortably, with a generous heart, and easily satisfied with their needs in life as well as mentality. Being a human is sometimes a little foolish, not comparing and calculating with people, with life being more and more free. For those who are greedy, they must use all tricks just to get a small gain, the fool is not afraid to give them some parts to have fun. For those who are proud to appear on the outside, it does not take anything without complimenting them. For those who like to slap others, it's best to be quiet and leave, not care, not notice. surname.
Life is not about seeing through, it's just that they don't want to say it. Stupid is not without feeling, without pain, but that they do not want to remember those pain, let it go of life. Idiots are usually those who can understand tolerance and care. Sometimes people's happiness is so simple, just understanding when to move forward and when to quit, this life is never going. Now there are people suffering.
When you don't see someone's eyes, it's best not to notice them anymore. This will make you feel more comfortable.
Here are some quotes about idiot
1. “It isn't against the Law to be an idiot.” - Cassandra Clare
2. “I've had great success being a total idiot.” - Jerry Lewis
3. “To generalize is to be an idiot.” - William Blake
4. “Twoflower was a tourist, the first ever seen on the discworld. Tourist, Rincewind had decided, meant 'idiot'.” - Terry Pratchett
5. “I can’t decide if you’re a fearmonger or a coward.”“And I can’t decide if you’re an idiot or an idiot.” - Leigh Bardugo
6. “Don’t kill me,” he sobbed as he lay there. “Oh God, please don’t kill me.”“If you had let me ﬁnish,” Skulduggery said, slightly annoyed, “you would have heard me say, ‘Come out, we’re not going to hurt you’. Idiot.”“He probably wouldn’t have said idiot,” Valkyrie told the sobbing man. “We’re trying our best to be nice.”The man blinked through his tears, and looked up.“You’re... You’re not going to kill me?”“No, we’re not,” Valkyrie said gently, “so long as you wipe your nose right now.” - Derek Landy
7. “Elene gasped and sat up. " Kylar Thaddeus Stern!" Kylar giggled. " Thaddeus? That's a good one. I knew a Thaddeus once." " So did I. He was a blind idiot." " Really?" Kylar said, his eyes dancing. " The one I knew was famous for his gigantic-" " Kylar!" Elene interrupted, motioning toward Uly." His gigantic what?" Uly asked." Now you did it." Elene said, " His gigantic what, Kyler?" " Feet. And you know what they say about big feet." He winked lasciviously at Elene." What?" Uly asked." Big Shoes," Kylar said.” - Brent Weeks
8. “Did I hear God call me an idiot?” - William P. Young
9. “To every rule there is an exception—and an idiot ready to demonstrate it. Don't be the one!” - Vera Nazarian
10. “Foolishness sleeps soundly, while knowledge turns with each thinking hour, longing for the dawn of answers.” - Anthony Liccione
11. “We're so different. You're an intellectual. I'm an idiot." " Don't say that," I yelled. " You're not an idiot, you stupid idiot.” - Melina Marchetta
12. “Idiot - A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling. The Idiot's activity is not confined to any special field of thought or action, but " pervades and regulates the whole." He has the last word in everything; his decision is unappealable. He sets the fashions and opinion of taste, dictates the limitations of speech and circumscribes conduct with a dead-line.” - Ambrose Bierce
13. “Miles exhaled carefully, faint with rage and reminded grief. He does not know, he told himself. He cannot know... " Ivan, one of these days somebody is going to pull out a weapon and plug you, and you're going to die in bewilderment, crying, " What did I say? What did I say?" " What did I say?" asked Ivan indignantly.” - Lois McMaster Bujold
14. “One idiot is one idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party.” - Franz Kafka
15. “I know these sorts of people. They're not men. They're mustaches with idiots attached.” - Katherine Rundell
16. “It will take time to restore chaos” - George W. Bush
17. “Why do women waste their time trying to convince their insecure family members and girlfriends that they are beautiful? Self esteem is not a beauty cream that you can rub all over them and see instant results. Instead, convince them they are not stupid. Every intelligent woman knows outward beauty is a nip, tuck, chemical peel or diet away. If you don't like it, fix it.” - Shannon L. Alder
18. “Sometimes playing stupid opens your eyes to the truth.” - Anthony Liccione
19. “Romantic EgoistWhat's better, an idiot who never tries... or an idiot who at least takes a shot?” - Bisco Hatori
20. “Squatting on old bones and excrement and rusty iron, in a white blaze of heat, a panorama of naked idiots stretches to the horizon. Complete silence - their speech centres are destroyed - except for the crackle of sparks and the popping of singed flesh as they apply electrodes up and down the spine. White smoke of burning flesh hangs in the motionless air. A group of children have tied an idiot to a post with barbed wire and built a fire between his legs and stand watching with bestial curiosity as the flames lick his thighs. His flesh jerks in the fire with insect agony.” - William S. Burroughs
21. “You smoke?” “Smoke? Do I look like a fucking idiot?” - Richard K. Morgan
22. “To those of you who received honors, awards , and distinctions, I say, well done. And to the C students I say, you, too, can be president of the United States.” - George W. Bush
23. “Therefore, when a person refuses to come to Christ it is never just because of a lack of evidence or because of intellectual difficulties: at root, he refuses to come because he willingly ignores and rejects the drawing of God's Spirit on his heart. No one in the final analysis fails to become a Christian because of a lack of arguments; he fails to become a Christian because he loves darkness rather than light and wants nothing to do with god.” - William Lane Craig
24. “When your madness is creative and necessary, people will not notice the fact that you are crazy.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
25. “Idiots are of two kinds: those who try to be smart and those who think they are smart.” - Raheel Farooq
26. “Every single person is a fool, insane, a failure, or a bad person to at least ten people.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
27. “My boyfriend's an idiot," I say as soon as he lurches away." A cute idiot," Ally corrects me." That's like saying 'a cute mutant.' Doesn't exist.” - Lauren Oliver
28. “It's not so much that the old friend is a better friend. It's just that you know the person better, and you know they don't really care if you're acting like a poor, grovelling idiot. They know you would do the same for them.” - Markus Zusak
29. “She really did like me, the idiot.” - Jeff Lindsay
30. “People usually will remember people most, for the stupid things they did, than the impressionable ones. This somehow strangely, makes them feel better.” - Anthony Liccione
31. “What do they do for a village idiot when you're here?” - Tanya Huff
32. “Amongst all the beautiful women in this world..There's always an idiot ex-boyfriend, who still expects her love again” - 69rascal
33. “I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.” - Al Gore
34. “One of the most common and most dangerous misbeliefs is that it is impossible for someone to be stupid just because they are a doctor or a lawyer.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
35. “The idiot is indeed the good man, but only because he doesn't know any better.” - William Saroyan
Self-esteem stems from false thinking about the qualities that an ordinary person should have. We assume that by a certain age we can be respected and not be ridiculed. We silently imitate the role models of those who have never experienced, had no clumsy sex with their lover, had no catastrophic failures in making friends, and did not make terrible mistakes at work. We assume that this choice will help us lead a good life without turning ourselves into idiots often. We become ashamed of having too much exposure to the goodness of others. Everyone has to endure such suffering in order to be normal. Together we create the illusion that everyone can be normal, and it is that illusion that hurts many people.
But once we have learned to see ourselves as idiots by nature, it doesn't even matter if we do more stupid things. The person I want to kiss might think I'm stupid. People you ask for directions in another city might look down on me. It wouldn't be strange if they did that; they are just asserting one thing that we have deeply embedded in our hearts: we, like them - and everyone else on earth - are idiots. The fear of accepting challenges and failures that might cause pain has also been significantly eliminated. The fear of being humiliated no longer follows us subconsciously. By accepting failure is the thing normally, we are free to try everything. And so, in spite of the countless catastrophes that I mentioned in the first place, I get results: I will have a kiss, I will have friends, I will get a raise.