We live in an age where fake things are ubiquitous: fake foods, fake drugs, fake diplomas, fake grades, fake transcripts ... It's not as serious as another fake thing, this might thoroughly destroy people: It is "hypocrisy".
Vietnamese housewives now need to equip themselves with the skill of distinguishing real and fake food to protect the health of the whole family. Meat intestine made from cassava pulp, pork in beef, fake rice made from plastic, fake squid and young chicken eggs made from rubber ... if accidentally eaten, people will "die". Even medicines related to human destiny have been counterfeited. Recently, the cancer drug H-Capita 500mg Caplet imported by VN Pharma contains 97% of the active ingredient Capecitabine, which is a drug of unknown origin, of poor quality, "not to be used for human treatment". And those who use fake points, fake transcripts, false diplomas and fall on the path of honor, will become fake doctors, fake teachers, fake police soldiers ... Yet so many fakes are not as serious as one thing: hypocrisy. Hypocrites are like poisons, the more you are exposed to them, the lower your quality of life becomes.
Morality and virtue are the root of being human. Without morality, people are nothing more than animals. One person can make porridge for days, not pass him or her, but if there is virtue, then everyone will be respected. There is a man who is rich and rich, with his own qualifications, but in his family is chaotic with his parents, arguing for property with his brothers harming others, it is not worth calling "people". Below are warning signs that help us determine if the person we are communicating with is hypocritical or not, so we can adjust our behavior accordingly.
Respect only those who have authority
Hypocrites are always looking for ways to get what they can. They always live that way, especially in the workplace. With their superiors, they flatter, smile and speak sweetly, but with lower status people such as waiters, cleaning waitresses, they despise and despise. A kind person will always respect those around him, regardless of the other person's position in society, or if he or she can do anything to help them.
The psychology of hypocrites is not feeling safe. So, instead of complimenting someone they value as better than themselves, they feel threatened, looked down upon, so they try to blunt, criticize, and defame that person. On the contrary, kind people are always confident in their own abilities and motivated by the success of others.
Research has shown that people who like "gossip" tend to be dissatisfied with themselves and have a high level of anxiety. To combat this feeling, they "gossip" to pull others down to lift themselves up. Meanwhile, kind people only tend to express their opinions instead of expressing malice through comments. This stems from their own healthy self-esteem.
Only help others when it is beneficial to you
Hypocrites think only for themselves, before thinking for others. If they find that they can make a profit or benefit from something, they will do it quickly. If that doesn't help, they'll find a way to avoid it. Meanwhile, kind people will help others simply because they want to, not for any gain.
Like to attract attention, to impress
If a hypocrite achieves something, they want the world to know about it. That is because hypocrites always yearn for the attention of those around them, stemming from the fact that they did not learn to nurture it within themselves. Making an impression, creating good feelings is a very normal thing for each person. But if it turns out to be a person's way of life, it's a hypocrite for sure. These people focus too much on what others think of them, which inadvertently causes them to lose connection with the things they believe in, as well as what their true values are. Meanwhile, kind people only care about what they love. They don't need anyone else's attention.
Just love to talk
Hypocrites love to exaggerate things. Their words are always eloquent. They love to brag, show off and create a sparkling image of themselves. All of this comes from someone with low self-esteem, someone trying to create a false self-image, just for the sake of making an impression. Even if it was a good promise to gain a reputation, they would not say anything. But in fact, they never plan to do what they promise. Or maybe they will start doing it, but soon give up when it is not profitable for you.
Sincere and kind people always know the value of a promise. They will put themselves in the shoes of others and do their best to help, when asked. They are old. He does not like to brag about his successes, nor does he need the approval or praise of others, because they believe in themselves, that is enough.
Here are some quotes about hypocrites
1. “Often those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.” - Shannon L. Alder
2. “Think of how it all started: America was founded by slave owners who informed us, " All men are created equal." All " men," except Indians, niggers, and women. Remember, the founders were a small group of unelected, white, male, land-holding slave owners who also, by the way, suggested their class be the only one allowed to vote. To my mind, that is what's known as being stunningly--and embarrassingly--full of shit.” - George Carlin
3. “He does not believe that does not live according to his belief.” - Sigmund Freud
4. “When I see you, I think " I wonder which face she sees when she looks into the mirror.” - C. JoyBell C.
5. “Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.” - Israelmore Ayivor
6. “Arrogance is someone claiming to have come to Christ, but they won't spend more than five minutes listening to your journey because they are more concerned about their own well being, rather than being a true disciple of Christ. Blessed is the person that takes the time to heal and hear another person so they can move on.” - Shannon L. Alder
7. “Man is not defiled by his impurities. It is the other man pointing out his impurities to him, whom he is defiled by. Is there anything anyone can do, to become righteous, anyway? God made us impure. If he had a problem with that, He would have made us gods, instead.” - C. JoyBell C.
8. “Who are the lunatics? The ones who see horror in the heart of their fellow humans and search for peace at any price? Or the ones who pretend they don't see what's going on around them? The world belongs either to lunatics or hypocrites. There are no other races on this earth. You must choose which one to belong to.” - Carlos Ruiz Zafón
9. “I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay hands on everything they can get.” - Napoléon Bonaparte
10. “Everyone loses their class when they travel through hell, but only a few will regain it if they remain humble and accept the part they played in their own misery.” - Shannon L. Alder
11. “Any love is natural and beautiful that lies within a person’s nature; only hypocrites would hold a man responsible for what he loves, emotional illiterates and those of righteous envy, who, in their agitated concern, mistake so frequently the arrow pointing to heaven for the one that leads to hell.” - Truman Capote
12. “There has never been a truly selfless rebel, just hypocrites—conscious hypocrites or unconscious hypocrites, it’s all the same.” - Frank Herbert
13. “Immorality is the word we use to describe people that are not sinning the same way we are.” - Shannon L. Alder
14. “It is not the monsters we should be afraid of; it is the people that don't recognize the same monsters inside of themself.” - Shannon L. Alder
15. “In all ages hypocrites, called priests, have put crowns on the heads of thieves, called kings.” - Robert G. Ingersoll
16. “You don't get to pick who you are in this life, but you can decide what you become.” - Jodee Blanco
17. “Be careful of who becomes your friend and why. The person who will bite off your lips one day will have to first promise you a kiss today. Be careful of hypocrites.” - Israelmore Ayivor
18. “Hypocrites,’ replied Cale, ‘I’ve come across a lot of them recently. I mean by that I understand now how many of them there are.” - Paul Hoffman
19. “I would far prefer to be told simply to go and die. It's straightforward. But people almost never say, " Die!" Paltry, prudent hypocrites!” - Osamu Dazai
20. “The Church is full of Hypocrites!" Yes, it is, and thank God for that, it means the church is doing its job. The church wants hypocrites, adulterers, thieves, and more, for the church is where we receive healing. To condemn the church because it has failed members is to condemn a hospital because it's full of sick people. All are welcome; you are welcome here.” - Lee Goff
21. “I am not superior than anybody, don't say i am, else i won't defend you when you get caught.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
22. “Whenever they are condemning weaves or breast implants, some people speak so passionately that their false teeth almost fall out.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
23. “In the fancy spectacle of life, aspire to find a joy that does not need an audience.” - Joyce Rachelle
24. “They will call you immoral if you dare to describe their immorality” - Bangambiki Habyarimana
25. “Some people likened him to a direction-post, which is always telling the way to a place, and never goes there; but these were his enemies, the shadows cast by his brightness; that was all.” - Charles Dickens
26. “Compassion is not a sometime action; it's an every time passion! You can't be compassionate for less than 7 days in one week... That's first class hypocrisy!” - Israelmore Ayivor
27. “So when they win, it's their hard workAnd when they lose, it's their bad luck” - Sanhita Baruah
28. “...[T]here howl your pagans; where you ever find them, next door to you; under the long-flung shadow, and the snug patronizing lee of churches. For by some curious fatality, as it is often noted of your metropolitan freebooters that they ever encamp around the halls of justice, so sinners, gentlemen, most abound in holiest vicinities.” - Herman melville
29. “There's just something about progressive charities and celebrity-backed causes that makes every " charity" they create or touch turn into a money pit or a scandal.” - Jason Mattera
30. “The number of people who believe in religious teachings far outweighs that of those who practice them.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
The hypocritical lifestyle not only destroys human personality, but also corrode the rare beliefs left in human-to-human life. The victims of hypocrisy, just being deceived once, will make them lose faith. We live without daring to trust, we are always vigilant and cautious about each other. It is very difficult to distinguish between true and false, good and bad, true kindness or hypocrisy. People are approaching a society with no room for morals and beliefs, a society where human values become luxuries. Therefore, morality is the last stop of life, a lifesaver for life to cling to the middle of the silver and floating life flow. If morality is also falsified, can not be believed, then for any being, that is also the most tragic thing.
Those who make fake food and drugs poison the bodies of others, those who make fake points, fake corruption on the perspiration of others' minds, and hypocrites are destroying the last bit of Good Mindfulness of humans. They deserve the same punishment as any other counterfeiting crime.