The horse image appeared early in East-West culture, the horse is one of the animals tamed and used by humans in everyday life and the animal associated with the battle is the animal attached to the battle with generals, celebrities. The horse image is also a theme for arts such as painting, sculpture, poetry ... For Western culture, the horse is associated with many mythological symbols and associated with the image of Sagittarius in 12 signs of the zodiac. The horse is one of the 12 zodiac animals of Eastern culture, also among the six animals according to the cultural conception of some countries. The horse is a typical symbol of the North, a symbol of loyalty and devotion and a symbol of wealth and success, the image of the horse pitting loudly symbolizes pride and freedom and pure.
A horse is an intelligent and wise animal who lives close to humans and is loved by people in a hard life, but also stands side by side with the man who storms in battle. Horses have entered folklore in history and artistic culture. Stemming from the very natural characteristics of the horse, the horse image is always present with the beauty in human vision reflected through cultural lenses. The horse has a beautiful appearance, strong, prolific but elegant, gentle, that horse has the virtue of loyalty to humans, many horses are considered to be meaningful animals. Horses are animals associated with human life for a long time in history, horses have become human friends, loyal servants, and loved by humans. In many parts of the world, the horse is the embodiment of energy, luck, happiness, power, and is a symbol of speed, strength, energy, creativity, and wealth. Horses are also animals that symbolize strength, loyalty, boldness and vigorous vitality.
Horses in Western culture mean the ability to conquer challenges, glory and victory, with the typical image being "The Horse of Troy". Also in Eastern culture, the horse has the Yang character, belonging to the Fire element of the five elements. For some countries the horse represents the sun. Oriental horses are often associated with the image of warriors storming the battlefield, fighting the enemy and defending national sovereignty. The image of the hero on horseback is a majestic majestic image. Therefore, the fighting horse is called a steed, symbolizing majesty, courage and pride.
Muslim residents in Southeast Asia also have the custom of worshiping horses, they consider horses as sacred animals. The horse is one of the constellations of the Western zodiac. It is symbolized by the archer Sagittarius appearing in the ninth arc in the form of a centaur, similar to the twelve arcs of the East. From an ordinary animal, with the good nature that man has attributed to it, its divine, its legend, thus the horse has become an artistic image, a sacred animal, incarnated in the literary life spiritualization.
In Buddhism, the horse is a symbol of strength and effort in Dharma practice. It also represents the qi that runs through the body and is the means of movement of the mind. The so-called "wind horse" is the symbol of mind. The mind has its means of movement, the wind, and it can be ridden. That is to say we have the ability to control the mind and wind and guide them in any direction and at any speed we want. In Buddhism there is the horse Kantaka, the horse of Prince Siddhartha Gautama. When the prince left the royal palace as a hermit, his horse realized that it would never see his master again, so he broke his heart and died. It was then born in one of the heavens.
In feng shui, the meaning of the horse statue is loved by many businessmen because according to the concept that a horse is a symbol of success and promotion in work, it is true to the wishes of business people, so the wooden statue is poisonous. The code is also favored from there. In combat, the horse has extremely resilient vitality and is ready to fight like a true hero, so it is a symbol of perseverance and full of courage. Therefore, poisonous wooden statues are often placed on the desk to show their working spirit
Moreover, the horse has a strong and enduring vitality, so displaying the statue in the house will help bring good sources of energy to the family, making the members always happy and full of energy. In particular, the poisonous wooden statue also has the ability to turn the deadlock in life to help homeowners regain their spirit and quickly overcome difficulties. If you are in a competitive situation with a competitor, placing a wooden statue in your family will give you more luck and confidence to win.
Here are some quotes about horses
1. “Jeez, Hazel, Percy said, tell your horse to watch his language. Hazel tried not to laugh. "What did he say?" "With the cussing removed? He said he can get us to the top." Frank looked incredulous. "I thought the horse couldn't fly!" This time Arion whinnied so angrily, even Hazel could guess he was cursing." Dude, "Percy told the horse," I've gotten suspended for saying less than that...” - Rick Riordan
2. “He moved like a dancer, which is not surprising; a horse is a beautiful animal, but it is perhaps most remarkable because it moves as if it always hears music.” - Mark Helprin
3. “There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” - Winston S. Churchill
4. “A cavalryman's horse should be smarter than he is. But the horse must never be alowed to know this.” - Steven Pressfield
5. “Whats the difference between a king and his horse?I dont mean some kiddy shit like one has 4 legs and the other has 2, or ones a person and ones an animal. If their form, ability, and power is exactly the same, then why is it one becomes the king and controls the battle and the other one becomes the horse and carries the king? There's only one answer...INSTINCT!!!” - Tite Kubo
6. “You saw my leg? "How can a man help what he sees?" he said. And, if I could add, you possess a very fine leg.” - Shannon Hale
7. “I’d be happier on a horse,” Makin said. “I’d be happier on a giant mountain goat,” I said. “One that shat diamonds. Until we find some, we’re walking.” - Mark Lawrence
8. “Crazy Horse dreamed and went into the world where there is nothing but the spirits of all things. That is the real world that is behind this one, and everything we see here is something like a shadow from that one.” - Black Elk
9. “A few fly bites cannot stop a spirited horse.” - Mark Twain
10. “If this is how you treat your friends, no wonder you have so many enemies.” - Teresa of Ávila
11. “I whisper like the sea in the horse's ear.” - Maggie Stiefvater
12. “If you act like you've only got fifteen minutes, it will take all day. Act like you've got all day, it will take fifteen minutes.” - Monty Roberts
13. “You can kiss me if you like, she said.Alex let go of her and turned away. "Thanks, Fiona," he said. "But frankly I'd prefer to kiss the horse.” - Anthony Horowitz
14. “She can feel his blood, just beneath his skin; when he breathes, the air fills with smoke. He's like a dragon, ancient and fearless.” - Alice Hoffman
15. “Horse: Fuckin' knight in shining armor. Might wanna trade your bike in for a pretty pink unicorn to ride, seein' as you're such a special snowflake and all.” - Joanna Wylde
16. “Sometimes a wild horse needs to feel that his rider is just a little bit wilder.” - Francesca Lia Block
17. “I'm fine," [her dad] said gently. "Back on the horse, Cath. 'What's the horse? she sighed, watching him pull on a South High hoodie. Jogging? Working too much? Living, he said, a little too loud. Life's the horse.” - Rainbow Rowell
18. “Horse: Wood like you were sporting usually implies the opposite. Unless it was for me? If that's the case, I'm genuinely flattered. No judgements.” - Joanna Wylde
19. “You never want to look in a mirror, Lula said. "Men love mirrors. They look at themselves doing the deed and they see Rex the Wonder Horse. Women look at themselves and think they need to renew their membership at the gym.” - Janet Evanovich
20. “He flung himself from the room, flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions.” - Stephen Leacock
21. “You're a stubborn, ill-trained horse." she saidThe horse snorted and walked towards the North Road of his own volition. "Hey!" Karigan pulled back on the reins. Whoa. Who do you think is in charge here?” - Kristen Anh
22. “Horse: So tell me, brother. How many times you seen The Notebook? Cause that's information the boys back home are gonna need to know.” - Joanna Wylde
23. “Maybe it's like Mac says. Ever man winds up with the horse that suits him.” - Cormac McCarthy
24. “True story, Horse chimed in. Fuck with us, we’ll fuck you back. Harder. Always.” - Joanna Wylde
25. “Yet when books have been read and reread, it boils down to the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them.” - Walter Farley
26. “A horse blanket, Mel? I remembered what I was wearing. It tore in half when Hrani tried washing it. She was going to mend it. This piece was too small for a horse, but it was just right for me. Bran laughed a little unsteadly. Mel. A horse blanket.” - Sherwood Smith
27. “A woman is at heart – a wild creature.But the creature itself … that depends on you. (His wild rabbit – your wild horse)” - Ranata Suzuki
28. “She wanted an extra advantage today, more than she'd had in training with Raoul or knights like Jerel. When the trumpet blared, she told Peachblossom, "Charge." Muscles bunched under her. The gelding flew at his top speed down the dirt lane, hooves thundering in packed dust. For those brief seconds Kel felt like an army of one. She loved no one so much as her horse.” - Tamora Pierce
29. “Regweld is really a fine wizard, he continued, patting the shoulder again. And his ideas for crossbreeding a horse and a frog are not without merit; never mind the explosion! Alchemy shops can be replaced!” - RA Salvatore
30. “Jon Glass had vaulted over the fence and was now approaching a horse chosen by some sort of weird horse-knowledge method, or possibly because it was shiny.” - Sarah Rees Brennan
The horse is also a symbol of loyalty to the owner, so it is considered a meaningful gift to give to superiors to show gratitude and loyalty. Through the above good meanings, the poisonous wooden statue has become one of the mascot statues that are popular with many people. Poisonwood is also chiseled with a gold bar to signify the attraction of fortune.
Horses are popular with many businessmen. Because, in feng shui, the horse is not only simply the most loyal animal but also represents patience and perseverance, this is also the animal that brings luck and money. In addition, according to feng shui consultant, a horse is an animal with a healthy, generous and daring fate, leisurely, free to be tied down. Therefore, when owning a feng shui horse, it will support the owner happier and full of vitality and energy while helping to balance and relieve the deadlock. Thus, horses also carry the meaning of advancement in work, in career.