Should a girl hold on to love when a son bluntly says goodbye. Girls will hurt so much when love suddenly doesn't have anything left. As it is said, the more girls love, the more they suffer, the more they fall in love turns out to be miserable. There are also many unpredictable things in love, so sometimes wondering what to do?
There are also many girls in the process of asking themselves, "Should girls hold on to love?" like a very uneasy concern. They ask themselves, they wait for their own emotions to make a decision. The decision to be with someone or accept to let them go and inside are countless wounds is very new ... There is one thing that everyone recognizes but is deliberately avoided when you ask yourself questions or should not do it is inevitable that you want to do it, even knowing that reality is not possible. You struggle between what you want to do and what you can't be allowed to do.
The feeling of expecting the other person to come back constantly pushes you to hold on, but the more you try to hold them back, the more they think they were right when they didn't choose you, the cold, indifferent ... before what you do again makes you realize that the choice to hold is a mistake you cannot change.
If your relationship is on the brink of a cliff, but you always want to be held back by fear of being alone when you break up, this is too wrong. This is one of the most common reasons women try to endure a relationship whether they know it is not good for them or not to see a long-term future.
The girls are afraid that there will be no one to take me every weekend night, and that no one will walk me on the holidays or love days. It will be extremely empty when breaking up with your lover, that is the reality you will have to face. What could be more fun, happier than when there is always someone around to share and confide in. However, do not be afraid of being lonely, but try to maintain a relationship that is experiencing many disagreements, conflicts or is no longer interesting at all. You can find friends, relatives or other hobbies to overcome this loneliness. And in the long run, think of a new relationship.
Love is inherently a game, a game of finding pieces. If you find the right piece, just put it gently in the position, but vice versa, if you try to force it, it will be meaningless. The rest can't force them, right? Because if not both sides like each other, this person's infatuation is another's burden. And once burdened in love, it's time to end.
Not everyone who passes away will stay with you forever. Life will let you meet a lot of people, but some will just pass you and others will accompany you for a while. And that long or short path seems to have been predetermined by a predestined word. Maybe you have a beautiful love for that person, you still love him so much, but no matter how much you can not fill up as before. Do not try to hold them back because if that person stays, it is just pity.
Clinging to someone who no longer loves me, which I receive will only add to the hurt. Because of what I do now, it is no longer what the other person wants to worry about. Just foolishly think that the clinging will make the other person change their mind. But if you know how to instill such hope in your heart, in the end, only you will hold on to disappointment. Because what you get is not the response from the other half but just the cold, sometimes cruel. Because when they no longer love each other, people don't even want to meet each other, let alone talk about what they can be happy to talk about, no matter how happy it was.
Being stubborn and holding on to someone is not something that can make you feel happier. Instead, it will be more pain and regret for the love itself. Better to be brave and face than to waste your time and energy on someone who no longer wants any relationship with me. Then after all the hard work, only my heart hurts no more.
Don't make yourself pitiful, to beg for the love of someone whose heart has changed by clinging. Because whoever you are, you deserve true and fulfilling love. For a person who did not need me anymore, just be sure, let go of his hand to let people go. When love passes, what it leaves behind is a memory. Please leave together good memories, so that later on, we can still smile and respect each other.
Disappointed, honestly not too scary. Because when you fall in love, everyone has once fallen in love like that. It can hurt, but then you will find a way to get over it, one way or another. So instead of trying to procrastinate to face the breakup by Just accepting the truth, then it will be much better.
Here are some quotes show you about the holding in love
1. “I was always holding onto people, and they were always leaving.” - Lili St. Crow
2. “Never give up on someone. Sometimes the answers you are looking for are the same answers another person is looking for. Two people searching together are always better than one person alone.” - Shannon L. Alder
3. “Why was I holding on to something that would never be mine? But isn't that what people do?” - Bret Easton Ellis
4. “Moments never stay, whether or not you ask them, they do not care, no moment cares, and the ones you wish could stretch out like a hammock for you to lie in, well, those moments leave the quickest and take everything good with them, little burglars, those moments, those hours, those days you loved the most.” - Catherine Lacey
5. “Sometimes the strongest thing you will ever do will be to let go of someone. It will be painful, you will suffer guilt, and you will second-guess yourself, but for your own sanity and quality of life, there will come a time where you hand them to God, with your love, and trust Him to be who and what He is. May our Lord comfort you.” - Lee Goff
6. “There is only what you want and what happens. There is only grabbing on and holding tight in the darkness.” - Lauren Oliver
7. “It was so nice just to live in the moment, to enjoy holding him so closely, to pretend for a little while that they were merely two young people in love and nothing else.” - Melissa de la Cruz
8. “Love … It’s a nice little trick if you can find it.We had found it.But now I knew finding love and holding on to it were not the same thing.” - Mary E. Pearson
9. “Not enough people realize that ADHD is not a disorder about loss of focus. It is a disorder of loss of emotional control, which is triggered by outside influences, self-esteem and our interpretation of events. Whether this is positive or negative it triggers us to hyper focus on what consumes our thoughts. Staying positive is critical and distancing oneself from hurtful people is essential, in order to live a life with purpose.” - Shannon L. Alder
10. “I’ll never let go of you again,” she whispered. “I swear it.” - Dianna Hardy
11. “Some people believe that holding on and hanging there are signs of strength, but there are times in life when it takes much more strength just to let go.” - Ann Landers
12. “What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary.” - Leigh Bardugo
13. “Confidence is similar luck. You can't hold it forever at your service!” - Mwanandeke Kindembo
14. “Don't give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you'll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” - Germany Kent
15. “I suppose you can't hold on to old things just for the sake of holding on” - Jenny Han
16. “Life is just a slide. Back and forth between loving and leaving, remembering and forgetting, holding on and letting go.” - Nicole Lyons
17. “for those memories are now just like these little kittensI hold in my hands those can be kissed and treasure but not held too tightly.” - Sanober Khan
18. “I can have patience for anything, but it's waiting for love, that kills me a little each day.” - Anthony Liccione
19. “When someone's success makes you as happy as if it were your own, you know you've found someone worth holding on to.” - Charlotte Eriksson
20. “We hold on to poetry because it lights a fire in our soul and keeps our bodies warm.” - Sanober Khan
21. “I won’t let him retreat from me. We’ve come too far. I’ll fight for us even if it’s him I have to fight.” - Sophie Jordan
22. “I hold you in the safest place I keep. Somewhere between memories and scars.” - Nicole Lyons
23. “Sometimes words just aren't enough. Sometimes it's easier to magically lose yourself in the memories long past, the ones you so selfishly took for granted. And sadly sometimes that's the only way to keep those people in your life- recapturing their glorious light before they fade. And inevitably their memory along with them.” - Kendal Rob
24. “Sometimes letting go is braver than holding on until you break.” - Rebekah Crane
25. “You let go of my hand to hold on to my heartDistance grasps us right now that we are apart” - Munia Khan
26. “There are things that will not have themselves buried and put out of sight, as though they had never been.” - Anthony Trollope
27. “What a mother wants is to hold her babies when they’re small and to be held by them once they’ve grown tall. It’s empty arms a mother dreads.” - Richelle E. Goodrich
28. “Let the fools hold on to their treasured stupidityLet yourself be safe in wisdom with much rapidity” - Munia Khan
29. “No matter how dark and hopeless a situation may seem, always hold on and never give up your dream.” - Mouloud Benzadi
30. “One of the hardest things you will ever have to go through is the death of a child. The second hardest thing you will ever have to go through is having a child die at Christmas time. The third hardest thing you will ever have to go through is telling your child that their friend and family member has passed away. The bittersweet moment that pulls you through it all is when your child says, " Mom don't cry. They're okay because they are with God now and they promise not to leave until they help you get through this.” - Shannon L. Alder
As a girl, you give yourself the right to be loved and the right to give someone love to you, but you shouldn't give others the right to hurt you. You have to be yourself before you want others to love you.
Never ask yourself whether girls should hold on to love or not, but let others wonder if they made a mistake in losing you. You may not be as good as other girls in appearance, not good at sweetness, but when you love someone honestly you are more sure than them in sincerity and importantly, you are an original forever without a copy of any other person. Love yourself more than you will find love from others.