Are you glad with your life?
You are rich or poor, you are ugly or beautiful, you are a great man or you are just a farmer ... it all doesn't matter.
Be confident with what you have
There is a sentence like this "Maybe you are not tall but others still have to look up" - Maybe you will be jealous of your peers when they can ride on expensive cars, good phones, wearing trendy clothes meanwhile you are normal with old clothes, old cars ... meanwhile you have to take care of your children to study, pay for daily expenses so you do not have to pay your hand monthly. of your parents, sometimes you feel frustrated because of personal responsibility to those around you and it makes you feel heavy, unable to freely enjoy life in your own way?
Please stop and look back for a moment. Because "looking up is not equal to anyone, looking down, no one is better than me". What you give away may be very small, but what you get in return is very large. Because you receive joy and happiness from those around you. Only when you realize your responsibility for this life will you be more mature. You may not have a lot but you are confident because you can do so many things, you are confident because you are not mixed in with anyone in this life and you are unique! Be glad with yourself because you have confidence and because you are unique.
"We are born in this world, not to find a perfect person to love, but to learn to love an imperfect person, in the most perfect way." When you treat someone well, it doesn't mean you love them and vice versa, but when you hard-blow someone down, even hurting them doesn't mean you hate. leave them. Simply put, the way you think it would be good for them.
Love must be based on mutual respect, understanding, understanding and sharing. Everyone will have times to make mistakes. Then, open your heart, be ready to forgive those mistakes, and you will smile more. Live with genuine and sincere love for those around you instead of hating them and bring in unpleasant feelings, because when you love and are loved, you will feel this life is happy and wonderful. more!
Open your heart to relationships
Smile more with those around you every day, make more friends, open up your heart, open up your heart, expand your understanding, and how you see everything around you. This is very important to help you smile in all situations. Learn to learn, listen, and meditate.
Don't limit yourself to a narrow spot, try your best in all areas, be active, enthusiastic and try to do the best you can. Creating opportunities for life at the same time is also creating your own opportunities. Do not confine yourself in any one framework! At a certain age, as you get older you will feel this life changing day by day, but the values of beliefs never change.
Please be glad.
Take less complaints in this life, give away all you have, release the limitations that already exist as you are, think positively, forget the sad and sad mood that holds the real person. your. We only live once in this life, only once exist so let's live in a meaningful way. The ordinary normal things in life, if you know how you will make it extraordinary.
Stop blaming, stop thinking, don't indulge yourself, smile more, listen more. And you should be thrilled by the noble acts, make your best to live true to who you are now. Finally glad what you have, successes, friends - family relationships, these are the final destinations you will aim for in a happy life now.
See life the way you want it to be, it can be full of pink, or all suffering. Each person will have their own views and feelings, but for me every minute of living in this life is a meaningful thing and no matter how it happens, it is always filled with pink.
Here are some quotes that can help you be glad
1. “It's like an emotional dance party: Some dances will be your favorites -- others more awkward or difficult to learn. Some will be boring or make you mad. some you will wish you never needed to do again. But AHA! You think. I will dance all the dances I can.” - SARK
2. “Let it rain on some days,Let yourself shiver on some cold nights, So when it's Spring you'll know why it was all worth going through.” - Sanhita Baruah
3. “Do not grieve when something good ends, be glad that it happened.” - Jeffrey Fry
4. “Don't bring me the stars from the sky,I'm planting sunshine in my backyard.” - Sanhita Baruah
5. “Self-hatred is self-imprisonment. Self-forgiveness is self-liberation. You have the right to suppress yourself, oppress yourself and depress yourself. You have the right to impress yourself too. Feel happy!” - Israelmore Ayivor
6. “Your true love for God is demonstrated through your ability to hold onto your faithfulness in the midst of Prosperity and Poverty, Happiness and Hardships, Sickness and Success; in whatever is Appealing or Appalling!” - Israelmore Ayivor
7. “Before you live, love. Before you expire, inspire. Let your love be an inspiration to someone to also love another and together we build up a happy world!” - Israelmore Ayivor
8. “Be sure that your praise songs are numbered higher than your sorrowful dirges and your utmost hope, firmer than your woeful regrets. Be positive.” - Israelmore Ayivor
9. “In your daily life, let your destined visions be farther than your gifted sight and your ultimate joy be vibrant than your demeaning worries. Think big, dream big.” - Israelmore Ayivor
10. “You can’t afford to limit your joy. It has been proven several times that angry people are never happy people.” - Israelmore Ayivor
11. “COVID-19 makes me glad that I no longer work in hospitals.” - Steven Magee
12. “Possessions and positions may promote our happiness but cannot create it. Happiness is a state created by self through the realization of how the self is important to the creator.” - Israelmore Ayivor
13. “Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness and the happiness of others.” - Israelmore Ayivor
14. “You can’t shower happiness on others without getting few drops back on yourself.” - Israelmore Ayivor
15. “They say you're big before you're small I'm sure glad I don't know it all.” - Sara Quin
16. “I once stood on a road and found I had no friends. And I was glad. Better to have no friends than to have people claim they were your friends when they were not. It is a source of strength to come to terms with your right to be alone.” - Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
17. “Rejoice in the works of your hands, be happy and thankful that you are valuable, that what you say and do insn't taken for a ride, that you have rejected the notion of self-doubt and fear, that God isn't blind towards propagating your positive influence, and finally that you'll leave a meritorious legacy.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
18. “Ako ima nečeg boljeg od tijela koje umire bez hljeba, to je duša koja umire jer je gladna svjetlosti.” - Victor Hugo
19. “I'm glad that there is somebody who likes what I do, but up to when he will continue?Will he stop?” - Deyth Banger
20. “You put your own joy in prison if you work hard to make other people’s happiness suffocate.” - Israelmore Ayivor
21. “Anyone who wants to prevent you from making other people happy is an enemy. If you are stopping yourself from making others happy, you are your own enemy.” - Israelmore Ayivor
22. “Do what you can with all love and passion irrespective of whether it pays you well or not. Joy in the result lives longer than the joy in the reward.” - Israelmore Ayivor
23. “Embrace love; it’s the best gift you’ll ever find in life. Lift your joy off the ground by loving what you do and doing what you love.” - Israelmore Ayivor
24. “When there is too much sorrow in your heart, true compassion gets its ways out of it. Don’t make a will over your sorrow, nobody needs to inherit it!” - Israelmore Ayivor
25. “God, Lou. Don’t you think I want you to have what you want?” “You’re my sister. You’re supposed to want those things for me.” “You can’t have it both ways, Lou. When things get bad, you can’t call me—which I’m glad about, I am!—you can’t do that and then imply I don’t give a shit about you.” “That’s what I used to think.” - Julia Glass
26. “Be glad that I'm not a horror writer, some people write about it, other make images... but third just create it??? As for me, I have create it from horror up to nightmares!” - Deyth Banger
27. “Be glad that I haven't take out the pen, the rubber and the pencil once taken... all will die.” - Deyth Banger
28. “Be glad what you have, appreciate what you have. Once I saw the world without the stuff which I have and I can tell you from here it was one horrible moment.” - Deyth Banger
29. “I really made few uncredible subscribes, which I want to put as " I'm glad, that I have done it" . It's difficult to find such stuff, it's difficult without a knowledge to do something, but out there with this DUMB and Stupid people there is and people which are clever and smart.” - Deyth Banger
When there is not much time available, death is imminent, people can appreciate and enjoy the values of life. Each person can only live once, live well so that until you close your eyes and down your hands, you will not have to regret.
You are rich or poor, you are ugly or beautiful, you are a great man or you are just a farmer, ... it all doesn't matter. What you need to consider is whether you feel happy, happy and glad with your current life.