Love is a sacred and precious feeling for each person. Who doesn't want me to have a happy love story. But the human heart is unpredictable, over time love is changed and once you know that you are being a fool it will hurt heaven. It fills up in the soul, both pain and hatred, mixed self-blame.
In love, fooling is a pain that no one wants to experience, but it cannot be helped. The repetitive feelings of a relationship were just too boring. Temptations come from the new outside world. All makes people lean on an excuse where it is not easy to give up the love that has been built together for many years, chasing new flavors. But the person who stays behind can only embrace a living pain. However, time will be the most appropriate punishment for the fooler. Because the novelties also fade with the years, when people turn around to discover, they miss the person who loves them most in life.
You thought the other person loved you so much, but you were wrong, a lot wrong. Until the screen closes, you know that the feelings for you are all fool, you are like a lie to let them play. You trust your guy with absolute certainty and find no reason or sign that he is fooling you. But did you know that, if he intends to fool you, he will be extremely careful, even hide it very carefully, so you will be hard to detect. And when you found out, it was too late.
Being a fool is a very bad thing for any woman because it will make you extremely hurt and deeply hurt. Many girls even find themselves heavily offended, leading to pessimistic moods, negative thoughts, and further away, the intention of destroying themselves or destroying the person who has harmed. me. This is not good because it will make even more severe injuries.
The first telltale sign to see if you have been "cuckolded" is that the person has suddenly become mysteriously secretive. He no longer talks about his life with you. When you ask him what he is going to do tomorrow, what is the weekend plan ... he always avoids or says he's busy with this and that ... More specifically, he will keep your personal cell phone out of your way. He will sometimes pop up a conversation on the phone when he sees your arrival. From an "arm to toe" person who always shares everything with you, he suddenly gives you the feeling that he is a "stranger" that was once used. You want to know if you have been cheated or not. ? So try to pretend to be asleep in front of "the other half" and you might see him "stick the fox's tail" out there! If he urges you to go to bed often and then when you see you sound asleep then start stealthily chatting or texting someone 90% of you are already being cheated. Because there is a relationship "out of the stream" and do not want you to know, so choose to chat with the other person when you are deep asleep.
The truth may be painful for a while, but the pain of betrayal can make us suffer for a lifetime. People who have experienced fool love will form a very careful mechanism in relationships. The more cautious, the more they appreciate the latecomers and give love from the smallest things.
There are many ways to deal with cracks in your relationship, in which you absolutely have to forgive, whether the two go on together or not. Many people have been deceived by the other half, but they gently see it as an opportunity to challenge love, overcome it, the two love each other more deeply, and understand each other better.
Here are some quotes about you are fool in love
1. “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” - Abraham Lincoln
2. “Talk, talk, talk: the utter and heartbreaking stupidity of words.” - William Faulkner
3. “Any fool can make a ruleAnd any fool will mind it.” - Henry David Thoreau
4. “A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.” - Bruce Lee
5. “A genius in the wrong position could look like a fool.” - Idowu Koyenikan
6. “I am a fool with a heart but no brains, and you are a fool with brains but no heart; and we’re both unhappy, and we both suffer.” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky
7. “It is indisputable that the being whose capacities of enjoyment are low, has the greatest chance of having them fully satisfied; and a highly endowed being will always feel that any happiness which he can look for, as the world is constituted, is imperfect. But he can learn to bear its imperfections, if they are at all bearable; and they will not make him envy the being who is indeed unconscious of the imperfections, but only because he feels not at all the good which those imperfections qualify. It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied. And if the fool, or the pig, is of a different opinion, it is only because they only know their own side of the question.” - John Stuart Mill
8. “I wish to Heaven I was married," she said resentfully as she attacked the yams with loathing. " I'm tired of everlastingly being unnatural and never doing anything I want to do. I'm tired of acting like I don't eat more than a bird, and walking when I want to run and saying I feel faint after a waltz, when I could dance for two days and never get tired. I'm tired of saying, 'How wonderful you are!' to fool men who haven't got one-half the sense I've got, and I'm tired of pretending I don't know anything, so men can tell me things and feel important while they're doing it... I can't eat another bite.” - Margaret Mitchell
9. “Jasnah had once defined a fool as a person who ignored information because it disagreed with desired results.” - Brandon Sanderson
10. “Love needs room to grow. Like a rose. Or a tumor.” - Christopher Moore
11. “A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.” - Thomas Fuller
12. “Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.” - Rob Liano
13. “Un sot trouve toujours un plus sot qui l'admire.A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him.” - Arthur Conan Doyle
14. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us.” - Stephen King
15. “Sarcasm will make your tits fall off.” - Christopher Moore
16. “Every man is a divinity in disguise, a god playing the fool.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “To every rule there is an exception—and an idiot ready to demonstrate it. Don't be the one!” - Vera Nazarian
18. “There are two kinds of fools. One says, " This is old, and therefore good." And one says, " This is new, and therefore better.” - John Brunner
19. “Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.” - Drew Karpyshyn
20. “We don't have education, we have inspiration; if I was educated I would be a damn fool.” - Bob Marley
21. “Any fool can turn a blind eye but who knows what the ostrich sees in the sand.” - Samuel Beckett
22. “No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be; Am an attendant lord, one that will do To swell a progress, start a scene or two, Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool, Deferential, glad to be of use, Politic, cautious, and meticulous; Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse; At times, indeed, almost ridiculous— Almost, at times, the Fool.” - TS Eliot
23. “I know now that what makes a fool is an inability to take even his own good advice.” - William Faulkner
24. “No matter how valuable you are and your ideas, fools will certainly play both of you down, so exclude yourselves from the inflammatory environs of fools.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
25. “The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost.” - علي بن أبي طالب
26. “Well, God give them wisdom that have it; and those that are fools, let them use their talents.” - William Shakespeare
27. “This fellow is wise enough to play the fool;And to do that well craves a kind of wit:He must observe their mood on whom he jests,The quality of persons, and the time,And, like the haggard, check at every featherThat comes before his eye. This is a practiseAs full of labour as a wise man's artFor folly that he wisely shows is fit;But wise men, folly-fall'n, quite taint their wit.” - William Shakespeare
28. “The first thing every mage should learn is that magic makes fools of us. Now you may call yourself a mage. You have learned the most important lesson.” - Tamora Pierce
29. “If it is ones lot to be cast among fools, one must learn foolishness.” - Alexandre Dumas
30. “The Cutter leaned toward me, resting his forehead against mine. 'Fool me once,' he whispered, 'shame on you.' He pressed the bridge of his nose against mine, his breath burning the back of my throat. His voice was rough and furious. 'Fool me twice, and I will cut out your fucking throat.” - Brenna Yovanoff
31. “A man learns to skate by staggering about and making a fool of himself. Indeed he progresses in all things by resolutely making a fool of himself.” - George Bernard Shaw
32. “What is your name?" asked Lear.Caius," said Kent.And whence do you hail?" From Bonking, sire." Well, yes, lad, as do we all," said Lear, " but from what town?” - Christopher Moore
33. “Perhaps he is a fool or a coward but almost everybody is one or the other and most people are both.” - James Baldwin
34. “You have been given a second chance to start your life over. You can't throw this opportunity away. If you do you will be a colossal fool. If you get the chance to do something and don't do it then you'll simply live with regret. That's a worse situation than trying something daring and maybe not succeeding. At least you tried. Isn't that what you want to show your kids?” - Lorena Bathey
35. “They must take me for a fool, or even worse, a lunatic. And no wonder ,for I am so intensely conscious of my misfortune and my misery is so overwhelming that I am powerless to resist it and am being turned into stone, devoid of all knowledge or feeling.” - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
When you accept forgiveness, you must never dig back into the past and give your ex the opportunity to correct your mistakes and rebuild trust in you; at the same time the two will have to try to start their love at a new stage. Overcoming that difficult period, love will surely bring the two together. And not only bonded together by love, then your relationship also exists by meaning.
This life is too short, if you can love, just love, but don't hurt others in the name of love. Being faithful is not that difficult, but if you cannot be faithful, then break up civilly, frankly, do not take two hands, both hurt the old, and make yourself lose your faith Believe in love, love is something that no one can predict, can not tell who is right from wrong Dissolving is a common thing, but the reason for the breakup should never be a betrayal. Out of love, please be clear, then move on on another path with new people. Because there is a pain that is difficult to name - betrayed, it is somewhere not far, not near and distressing ...
The fastest lesson for adults is to experience pain. See 1, experience 1 must penetrate to 10. Because not everything that sparkles is gold, not on the outside looks decent. There are people who spend their whole lives living in a shell. Do not despair because you are betrayed, at least you can see through a person's true face. Consider it an indispensable step on the path of maturity only.