Do you believe in the two words "fate"? Is life, the fate of a human being born, is already destined or not?
Each person is born with different circumstances. Some were beautiful, some were unlucky with birth defects, some were born into a mandarin family, some were born into a peasant family. In other words, each person is born with a different fate. So is the Fate of every human being at birth already destined ? Can the law of cause and effect change fate?
Many educated people do not believe in fate, because it is "accidental", due to luck or bad luck, but luck always exists. The rest is due to the individual's individuality and determination, they consider fate to be just bullshit, unreliable superstition.
The Eastern view of fate seems to be an arranged category, Fate and Yun are destined, man cannot overcome fate. But at the same time, scholars believe that Duc can win numbers, advise people to improve their destiny, pay karma and have a more peaceful life.
Most people believe that their fate at birth is destined and cannot be changed. More and more people think that fate is arranged by God, but God is not fair. This is a misconception. Humans are inherently called humans not only because humans have a higher IQ than other animals on earth, but the most important thing is that humans have hopes, dreams, anyone, no matter what. rich or poor, male or female, they have the instinct to pursue dreams and hope. No matter what encounter, in everyone's heart has an expectation, that expectation is hope, people who give up hope are negative, is to give up the right to fight for survival. in this world of myself. And those who do not give up hope are positive people, no matter what everything ahead, they are always filled with confidence and hope to continue fighting.
Actually, there is no such thing as fate, fate is in the hands of each person, and also in the hands of God, but in the end fate is still in the hands of each man! Giving up hope means renouncing the meaning of existence, such people can only say, their fate is destined to be failure.
Human life is like a war, the weapon in each person's hand has only one, that weapon is called hope. If discarding the weapon means the war is over and you are lost. The outcome of each person is unpredictable, but do not use that as an excuse, effort is not bound to achieve results, but if you do not put in effort you will not achieve anything!
Another opinion said that "human destiny is predetermined" is only half correct. Because if a person is born with a destined amount of riches and riches, if he does not need to work for money all his life, then money will fall from heaven? Again, if the human destiny is in the hands of that person, so who in this world doesn't want his fortune to be rich, rich and precious?
After all, all opinions are correct, fate may be decided by God, a person may be born with a less fortunate fate than another, or even a misfortune, however. If we know how to transcend fate, and refuse to surrender to fate, we can change our own future. Somewhere in this world there are still many unfortunate destinies that are constantly fighting every day with the hope of a bright future ahead. Everyone has the right to fight for their own future, so don't give it up, don't give up on your own. As someone has said "your future is in your own hands"! It is you who choose to accept what fate is destined or not! Make your own decisions.
This article below show some quotes about the destined of fate
1. “Pardon me, but there’s someone on the phone who says they have a call for you.”There’s a call to tell me I have a call?” he asked with heavy skepticism.” - Jeaniene Frost
2. “I've loved you for a long time, ' she said. 'But there was always something holding me back. Maybe it was that I was afraid of an emotion that was so consuming. It still frightens me,' she admitted in a whisper. Tamani chuckled. 'If it makes you feel any better, it scares the daylights out of me on a regular basis.” - Aprilynne Pike
3. “You chose to come to Paris, of all places,” Mencheres replied.So what? Got something against the French?” - Jeaniene Frost
4. “Maybe we were all destined to just keep doing the same stupid things, over and over again, never really learning a single thing.” - Sarah Dessen
5. “If you have no good drive in you, your life will not be steered through a good direction. It will miss its destined station. Passion or drive is what moves the vehicle of a fulfilled life.” - Israelmore Ayivor
6. “I thought about how stupid it is, that all of us are born destined to desire somebody else, though desire brings with it such disappointment and pain. Humankind's history must be scored bloody with heartbreak. This hankering for affection is a blight upon us.” - Sonya Hartnett
7. “The dividing line forms-fashioned from:Dragon's tearsMissed yearsOvercome fearsThe fire and ice paradoxSeen with True SightDarkness does not always equate to evilLight does not always bring good” - PC Cast
8. “I write our names on the page.What of it, if the paper will be burned?I write our names in the sand.What of it, if the shore will be washed by waves?I write our names on trees that will be cut and benches that will be painted,but what of it?I will keep on writing our names because in this world of ephemera, You and I are the only constant.” - Kamand Kojouri
9. “Not accomplishing your Life Plan is a tragic act of free will. It is akin to charting an elaborate vacation itinerary before arriving at your holiday destination, with all kinds of plans for outdoor adventures and intentions to go sightseeing and shopping, but then ending up spending the whole trip in your hotel room ordering from room service and watching television. In a similar fashion the unconscious soul spends a lifetime in the semi-conscious state of Divine Disconnection and then returns home mostly ‘empty-handed’.” - Anthon St. Maarten
10. “We often settle for what's available and what's available isn't always great. You are destined to achieve greatness!” - Farshad Asl
11. “If anyone rises to power, it's not only because he could, but also because the stars were aligned in his favor. Many with apparent means to take it failed simply because they weren't destined for the honor” - Bangambiki Habyarimana
12. “In your daily life, let your destined visions be farther than your gifted sight and your ultimate joy be vibrant than your demeaning worries. Think big, dream big.” - Israelmore Ayivor
13. “You were born to lead people out of the darkness into light in the power of God. Dare to rise up to this calling! Never stand low for satan to mess up your destiny. You are a pencil in the hands of God!” - Israelmore Ayivor
14. “The density of your destiny is the product of the mass of your visions and the volume your impacts occupy!” - Israelmore Ayivor
15. “Take a step that has a purpose of leading you to where you have planned to go. When the destination is right and the direction is wrong, it is impossible to get there. Make a step.” - Israelmore Ayivor
16. “God wanted us to do something, and we went the bad way. Then he said " No!, I am not going to lose what I want done!, So I'm gonna save this people and restore their dreams back to them" !” - Israelmore Ayivor
17. “Prior preparation is Success divided by half. Once you have fully prepared, every hand glove that obstacles wear to pull you away from reaching your destination will become slippery!” - Israelmore Ayivor
18. “All your future tomorrow's are destined to become an actual reflection of all your yesterdays.” - steven redhead
19. “Upnext" is your success... but before that, remember " up there" is your God who requires from you to be " upright" to fulfill your destiny! Be " up" and keep going!” - Israelmore Ayivor
20. “Many of us are destined to be alone, while most of us sentence ourselves to it.” - MF Moonzajer
21. “I was born to be nothing and to have nothing.” - Iris Murdoch
22. “Perhaps,you are destined to suffer forever with the regret of not giving what I deserved with the regret of not loving me enough- Suffering ' sorrow” - Jyoti Patel
23. “I wonder, now- yes, why not- unusual combination- holly and phoenix feather, eleven inches, nice and supple." Harry took the wand. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wand above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on the walls. Hagrid whooped and clapped and Mr. Ollivander cried, " Oh, bravo! Yes, indeed, oh, very good. Well, well, well... how curious... how very curious..." He put Harry's wand back into its box and wrapped it in brown paper, still muttering, " Curious... curious..." " Sorry," said Harry, " but what's curious?" Mr. Ollivander fixed Harry with his pale stare." I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. Every single wand. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather- just one other. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother- why, its brother gave you that scar." Harry swallowed." Yes, thirteen-and-a-half inches. Yew. Curious indeed how these things happen. The wand chooses the wizard, remember.... I think we must expect great things from you, Mr. Potter.... After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things- terrible, yes, but great.” - JK Rowling
24. “I am just like you,Destined to play my part.And leave,In the nature of my departure at least,Some kind of sweet message behindIn the fathomless pattern I make.” - Scott Hastie
25. “I feared that you were the destined heir to the Secret Scroll because of the prophecy." " What prophecy?" Catty hated the tremor that had crept into her voice." Only the child of a fallen goddess and an evil spirit will inherit the Scroll, Zoe recited.Catty's heart sunk. Her mother was a Follower, her father an evil member of the Inner Circle. She suddenly felt damned. How could she overcome such a birthright?Zoe took Catty's hand. " You must never worry that you are evil because of your heritage. The manuscript can only be given to someone with a pure heart and the strength to fight the Atrox.” - Lynne Ewing
After all, every opinion given has the right side. Fate may have been destined for each individual. Because one person may be born with a less fortunate fate than another, or even misfortune.
However, if we know how to transcend fate, and refuse to surrender to fate, we can change our own future. Somewhere in this world there are still many unfortunate destinies that are constantly fighting every day with the hope of a bright future ahead.
This life is ours, no one can predict. Career, number one whether you are successful, happy or a dark black is due to enough effort yourself! Fate is just an ambiguous dream that people rely on or rely on to excuse their incompetence. For example, between a person who strives for a goal and someone who complains of everything. Certainly the person who always tries will be successful, living in happiness, joy, many people wish, not the other. That achievement has no destined fate.