There are many things in life that depend on chance, love is one of them. There are girls who do not need real love, who treat others well, but so many sincere guys still come to her, die for her. But there are also girls like me, who sincerely expect a sincere love but don't have it.
Dependency is a radical disorder, meaning that a relationship may start to be healthy, but one person gradually becomes more in control or dependent on another, which can lead to a relationship that is not good. Furthermore, self-expression is essential for personal growth and is seen as a vital need that motivates behavior. In general, people who are independent and self-reliant are more likely to survive and function better in society than those who depend on others for happiness and sustainability. Controlling basic tasks and life skills not only helps you take control of your own life, but ultimately contributes to making you a happier person.
Love and dependence are not synonyms, not much Human Emotional and Relationship Worlds can be confusing and difficult to investigate, but the truth is that these two factors make a lot of difference for discrimination between one person and another. And thank God, the consequences of confusing them can be very negative. Love and dependence are no, and cannot be the same. That is why there are so many differences between love and emotional dependence. Here you can find the main ones.
In emotional dependence, everything that relationship gives us is put in a negative sense, while with love, the opposite. That means that in the first case, the contact with the other person is a tool that makes the discomfort go away, while loving the company and the other person's presence is what creates happiness.
In fact, all the good things a loving relationship does for us must be with the subjective value of the experience of being with someone. That is, we cannot verbally explain what aspects of our lives are improved by the presence of someone we love. However, with dependency, the opposite happens. Here, when we think about relationships, we tend to identify very specific aspects of our lives in which the other's presence is noticeable. For example, the ability to visit a group of friends, practically not having to go back to living in the parent's house, etc. In a way, the relationship is considered to be the sum of these choices to improve our lives, it is not something that goes beyond this advantageous combination.
In love, the freedom of each person involved is taken for granted. That means by default, everyone can do what they want and exceptions have to be provided and justified , with any violation of these customs creates discomfort. That is why one of the main differences between love and dependence is the second that can be metaphorically compared to an addiction, as it consumes time and the greatest emotional impact that it causes is the annoyance created by leaving the schedule.
Love doesn't have to make our self-esteem better, but dependence will make it worse. This is because when feelings of vulnerability are constantly perceived, concerns toward facts that are not self-reliant (such as when the other person is a few minutes late when they return home) make an opinion. Think there is nothing you can do to avoid discomfort.
In other words, in love with someone brings a positive value, while in the case of emotional dependence, this is seen as a resource for avoiding someone's lack, and thus eliminating one thing. Something negative is looking for. Unfortunately, myths about emotions and relationships make not everyone clear the difference between affection and love. Many times, the simple fact of believing in a perfect love relationship pattern means we become as boring as the concepts we use to think about emotions and relationships.
If you ever feel that way, then you are exactly the one who is too dependent on love. Of course, in a relationship, the two halves' feelings for each other will never be equal. However, it is important that you feel that love is big enough to develop into a new stage, not comparing who loves whom more.
This article below show some quotes for you to except dependent
1. “The time that leads to mastery is dependent on the intensity of our focus.” - Robert Greene
2. “But she needs me more than she needs him and I guess being needed is almost as good as being loved. Maybe better.” - Betty Smith
3. “Feeling bored is a childish attitude.You wouldn't feel so if you don't relyon somebody to change your feeling.” - Toba Beta [Betelgeuse Incident]
4. “Simple minded people do things like gossip, lie, spread rumors, and cause troubles. But, I know you're more intelligent.” - Amaka Imani Nkosazana
5. “Don't anticipate for a promise, let it be an unexpected favour, this will increase your power of independence.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
6. “Life is a process during which one initially gets less and less dependent, independent, and then more and more dependent.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
7. “Love’s value is not dependent on the person receiving it, but on the person giving it.” - Jeffrey Fry
8. “With regard to things such as independence, mental capabilities, and sexuality, a very old man is nothing but a gigantic infant with white hair and wrinkles.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
9. “It is not enough that you look for Him.You must hunt for God each and every dayas if your life depends on it.Because it does.” - Kamand Kojouri
10. “There were certain moments upon which the whole of the future course of one's life might turn. And almost inevitably they popped out at one without any warning at all, leaving one with no time to consider or engage in a reasoned debate with oneself. One had to make a split second decision, and much depended upon it. Perhaps everything.” - Mary Balogh
11. “The child is brought up to know its social duties by means of a system of love-rewards and punishments, and in this way it is taught that its security in life depends on its parents (and, subsequently, other people) loving it and being able to believe in its love for them.” - Sigmund Freud
12. “one of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood” - Anonymous
13. “For their never-ending endeavours to obtain or retain wealth, countries desperately need companies, because they—unlike most human beings—have the means of production, and human beings, because they—unlike all companies—have the means of reproduction.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
14. “The rise or fall, success or failure of your dreams is largely dependent on the association you build yourself around.” - Israelmore Ayivor
15. “Your success is dependent upon what you do when you do not want to.” - MF Moonzajer
16. “God did not force Salvation on humanity; He made it a gift dependent on the free will of the recipient because He is not interested in numbers. Mega Churches are numbers. Matthew 7:13-14.” - Felix Wantang
17. “True joy comes from knowing Christ personally and from depending on His strength rather than your own.” - Jim George
18. “God made you for His pleasure. And He made you intrinsically needy and dependent on His unspeakable joy. If you are struggling with sin our addiction, don’t try to kill your appetite for pleasure. It is impossible. Just direct it to the source of all pleasure. You will be amazed to find that He has perfectly and supernaturally designed you to have all your deepest needs met in Him” - John Crowder
19. “Independence' is a magic word, because nowhere in the Cosmos does it actually exist.” - Gabriel Brunsdon
20. “Being dependent on this world will lead to betrayal. It will deceive us at the right time. It is better to depend on a pillow; at least it will not move away from us at the right time. The one that is living will move away.” - Dada Bhagwan
21. “God created a universe where each object is dependent on the other. Nobody is independent. At least, human beings are not.” - Girdhar Joshi
22. “The growth of an organization is not dependent on the number of employees in its register. It is dependent on the number of employees who show dedication and commitment to the vision of the organization.” - Israelmore Ayivor
23. “Don’t wait for someone else to do it so you enjoy. You can’t do it yourself. Just try it.” - Israelmore Ayivor
24. “With old age comes the risk of demotion to childhood.” - Mokokoma Mokhonoana
25. “It is wrong to be dependent on the body-complex [pudgal]. One should depend only on the Soul.” - Dada Bhagwan
26. “Why is there inner burning [antar daah, inner suffering] present? Inner Burning [Antardaah] is not dependent"based on merit or demerit karma (paap-punya). Inner Burning [Inner suffering] is indeed present in both suffering producing karmas, unpleasant (ashata vedaniya) as well as pleasant (shata vedaniya). Inner Burning [Inner suffering] is dependent upon the wrong belief.” - Dada Bhagwan
27. “If it’s dependent upon me, it will likely land on you. If it’s dependent on God, you will likely land on it.” - Craig D. Lounsbrough
28. “Never depend on a road, depend on your strides” - Munia Khan
Many women depend on feelings, even "dissolve" on the man they love. They always want that person to be by their side and think about them all the time. Only when you accept your partner's true self will you have true respect and understanding for him. This makes you never want him to change just because you want to. And then you'll find yourself getting a lot out of him if you delicately give him a space. Don't make yourself a girl jealous of his friends. Maintain your own life with relationships with friends, colleagues ... Be a busy girl, not the girl he wants to be you ready to rush, no matter where you are. Just like that, he desires to meet you, to be with you more.
Enjoy alone moments, do what you like and pursue your passion instead of waiting for things, people who don't know when to come. I have a whole life of several decades to enjoy, not to wait. What is to come, whether you want to receive happiness in a sudden, will be sweeter and more rewarding than receiving it in waiting tirelessly, and then when that happiness is not as expected, it will be very depressed and distrustful, right?