Damn is poisonous to healthy relationships. While it is perfectly understandable to express disappointment when someone has hurt you because of their behavior, over time, over-criticism can strain any relationship. First, improve your own behavior to hold back before starting to criticize. After that, the effort to educate yourself and challenge every judgment has made you become overly critical.
Less damn and smiling more, your life will brighten up in a few moments.
Life is always difficult and stressful. That is why, damn is considered normal by many people. Meeting the first sentence is always complaining "Why are you so bored?", "Why are you so depressed?" ... However, over time, you damn too much will negatively affect your mind and body. Sadness and melancholy will gradually lead to real dissatisfaction with life.
The best way to prevent this is to learn in vain to stop damn. Enjoy the good things around you, don't rush to criticize it.
Cultivate a positive attitude
Change the way you think. Of course, it's always easier said than done. But it is entirely possible. Getting angry and tense with friends, family, and lovers is easy, anyone can do it. Life is quite chaotic like that. No one good in any situation can be "perfect".
Accept it as it always is and move forward. Always try to tilt the positive side of the matter instead of the negative side. If you have to deal with heavy things, still confidently do it, because everyone has a few things, some dark times in life.
One thing is most certain about life: nothing doesn't change. Tomorrow, next week or next year things could have been very different. Some changes hurt you, let yourself grieve. Accepting the situation will help you find the positives in your life changes. Consider finding the brightest, even the smallest, a challenge for you. Difficulty is an opportunity to experience, not an obstacle that gets in your way.
Be more concerned with the present
The past never changes and worrying about the future is in vain; damn about the two is clearly pointless. Instead, you should only be concerned about the present and solve the problems at hand. Quickly identify the negative seed and replace it with more positive seeds. Instead of saying, "Oh my gosh, you have to get up again!", Think you have one more day to study and enjoy life.
Here are some quotes that can help you reduce damn
1. “Mephistopheles: Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it.Think'st thou that I, who saw the face of GodAnd tasted the eternal joys of heaven,Am not tormented with ten thousand hellsIn being deprived of everlasting bliss?” - Christopher Marlowe
2. “No, it’s not fair, but what makes earth feel like Hell is our expectation that it should feel like Heaven. Earth is earth. Dead is dead. You’ll find out for yourself soon enough. It won’t help the situation for you to get all upset.” - Chuck Palahniuk
3. “The most thoroughly and relentlessly damned, banned, excluded, condemned, forbidden, ostracized, ignored, suppressed, repressed, robbed, brutalized and defamed of all 'Damned Things' is the individual human being. The social engineers, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, market researchers, landlords, bureaucrats, captains of industry, bankers, governors, commissars, kings and presidents are perpetually forcing this 'Damned Thing' into carefully prepared blueprints and perpetually irritated that the 'Damned Thing' will not fit into the slot assigned it. The theologians call it a sinner and try to reform it. The governor calls it a criminal and tries to punish it. The psychologist calls it a neurotic and tries to cure it. Still, the 'Damned Thing' will not fit into their slots.” - Robert Anton Wilson
4. “Hope is something really tough and tenacious you have to give up. It’s an addiction to break.” - Chuck Palahniuk
5. “How miserably hypocritical, you might say, but no sooner am I offered a chance to flee Hell than I yearn to stay. Few families hold their relations as closely as do prisons. Few marriages sustain the high level of passion that exists between criminals and those who seek to bring them to justice. It’s no wonder the Zodiac Killer flirted so relentlessly with the police. Or that Jack the Ripper courted and baited detectives with his - or her - coy letters. We all wish to be pursued. We all long to be desired.” - Chuck Palahniuk
6. “In saving Tamlin, I was to damn myself.” - Sarah J. Maas
7. “You’ve thrown down the gauntlet. You’ve brought my wrath down upon your house. Now, to prove that I exist I must kill you. As the child outlives the father, so must the character bury the author. If you are, in fact, my continuing author, then killing you will end my existence as well. Small loss. Such a life, as your puppet, is not worth living.But… If I destroy you and your dreck script, and I still exist… then my existence will be glorious, for I will become my own master.” - Chuck Palahniuk
8. “I can't change what's happened to me in my life, or make what's not occurred take place. But I can't say I like it, or accept it, or believe it's for the best. I don't and never shall, not even if I'm damned for it.” - Margaret Laurence
9. “If I hurt your feelings we ought to discuss it. I don't like this kiss-and-forget.''But I don't want to argue. I think it's wonderful that we can kiss and forget, and when we can't it'll be time to argue.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. “I’m a monster. You’re a monster. We’re all fucking inhuman monsters, and we don’t see a damned thing wrong with it.” - John Scalzi
11. “...,dying seems like the greatest weakness, and in a world where people say you're lazy for not shaving your legs, then being dead seems like the ultimate character flaw. Chapter I.” - Chuck Palahniuk
12. “Trust me, the being-dead part is much easier than the dying part. If you can watch much television, then being dead will be a cinch. Actually, watching television and surfing the Internet are really excellent practice for being dead.” - Chuck Palahniuk
13. “For what can the damned really have to say to the damned?” - Anne Rice
14. “They placed their bets with such self righteous bravado, but I’m the one who lost.” - Chuck Palahniuk
15. “What makes the earth feel like hell is our expectation that it ought to feel like heaven. Earth is earth. Hell is hell. Now, stop with the whining and caterwauling.” - Chuck Palahniuk
16. “They can stop a river by building a dam, but I will be damned if they can stop my river of blood flowing through my veins and heart.” - Anthony Liccione
17. “I cross my fingers that if a demon dunks me in a vat of boiling lava I'll get thrown together naked with River Phoenix, and that he'll say I'm cute and try to kiss me.” - Chuck Palahniuk
18. “Therefore, when we neglect to fear such a brittle monstrosity, we render it powerless.” - Chuck Palahniuk
19. “My father was cursed," James said from the darkness. " Whereas I? I'm damned.” - Cassandra Clare
20. “With thousands of roads before us that lead nowhere, going in circles. There really are only two roads we will either travel, one going to heaven, or the other to hell.” - Anthony Liccione
21. “[Camus] " The meaning if my works: so many men are deprived of mercy. How to live without mercy? One must try and do what Christianity never did: to take care of the damned.” - Olivier Todd
22. “Christians risk becoming utterly irrelevant in their own culture if they continue to seperate people into " We the Saved" and " They the Damned" . Again, I ask, do we need Jesus to protect us from God? Is that what Christianity as we've known is about? Are we saved from God by God?” - Carlton D. Pearson
23. “Not to be too dramatic about it, that night I slept the sleep of the damned. I dreamt of turrets and craggy ledges where the windswept rain blew in from the ocean with the odor of violets. A pale woman in Elizabethan dress stood beside my bed and whispered in my ear that the bells would ring. An old salt in an oilcloth jacket sat atop a piling, mending nets with an awl, while far out at sea a tine aeroplane winged its way towards the setting sun.” - Alan Bradley
24. “Wie kommuniziert man am besten das Gefühl, tot zu sein …Ja, ich kenne das Wort kommunizieren. Ich bin tot, nicht geistesgestört.” - Chuck Palahniuk
25. “Das Sterben erscheint uns als die größte Schwäche überhaupt, schlimmer als Alkoholismus oder Heroinsucht, und in einer Welt, wo man der Faulheit bezichtigt wird, nur weil man sich nicht die Beine rasiert, gilt das Totsein als der ultimative Charakterfehler.Als ob man vor dem Leben weggelaufen wäre – sich einfach nicht genug Mühe gegeben, sein Potential nicht voll ausgeschöpft hätte. Du Drückeberger!” - Chuck Palahniuk
26. “Nein, fair ist das nicht, aber dass die Erde sich wie die Hölle anfühlt, liegt an unserer Erwartung, dass sie sich wie der Himmel anfühlen sollte.” - Chuck Palahniuk
27. “Mädchen kriegen Titten und vergessen, wie klug und mutig sie einmal waren. Auch Jungen haben ihre eigene Art von Intelligenz und Humor, aber kaum kriegen sie ihre erste Erektion, verlieren sie den Verstand und laufen die nächsten sechzig Jahre als komplett Schwachsinnige durch die Welt. Für beide Geschlechter ist die Pubertät so etwas wie eine Eiszeit der Dummheit.” - Chuck Palahniuk
28. “Was uns in der Hölle quält, ist unser Festhalten an einer einmal gewählten Identität.” - Chuck Palahniuk
29. “Meine kleinkarierte Angst vor persönlicher Zurückweisung erlaubt so vielem wahren Bösen zu existieren. Meine Feigheit ermöglicht Gräueltaten.” - Chuck Palahniuk
30. “Man was born damned and innocent from the start, and wretchedly - as he must - on those two themes - whistles his tune.” - Djuna Barnes
31. “Damned be the dark ends of the earth where old horrors live again.” - Robert E. Howard
32. “So there had better be a good damned reason for [war], because even if it is good, it is still damned.” - Michael Flynn
33. “I’ll be damned if I am getting trapped in another borough of this city!” - Jason Medina
34. “Uther: “I wish you were a foolish woman I could despise, damn you”“If your priests are right,” said Viviane calmly, “I am already thoroughly damned and you may save your breath.” - Marion Zimmer Bradley
Don't let the obstacles in your life get in your way. Sure, you cannot avoid unpleasant people or situations, but that is not a reason to indulge in suffering. Remember, no matter how bad things go, it will pass. Therefore, a problem can never last forever.
Most of the problems we face are temporary. Understanding that, you will have more motivation to move forward. If you feel it is necessary, take note of your doubts and release them. Instead of spending time torturing yourself, make a decision and be determined to follow the path you have chosen.
Often, being damn comes from how you choose to view the situation. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect. For the most part, though, mistakes are obscured by good qualities. Try focusing on the positive qualities of a person instead of the negative ones about them.
A positive attitude can help you change your reaction to stress differently. Negative emotions activate the amygdala, which plays an important role in evoking feelings deeply rooted in anxiety. Extremely agitated or stressed can lead to negative interactions with others. Making an effort to build a positive attitude can help you stop damn.
Believe that anyone has some kind of good nature in them. While you may feel skeptical of this fact, try putting your trust in people. Get out there and discover the individuals who are doing beautiful action in this world. Look out for people who offer friendly greetings to the cashier in the supermarket. Notice that colleagues smile at you every time you walk into the office.
Before releasing your damn, pause and consider whether you really need to say anything. When someone does something that upsets you, do you really need to point it out? Sometimes, it's the best thing to ignore the little unintentionally. Try to take a deep breath and leave instead of damn.
Remember the last time you damn someone. What is the cause of this criticism? Is what you would expect in that situation to be realistic? For example, the situation criticizes your girlfriend for the delay in replying to the text every time she hangs out with her friends. You blame it for making you feel unappreciated and that she should respond immediately.
Once you no longer damn, you will find your life much more comfortable and confident.
Instead of damn because everything unlucky always happens to you, tell yourself: Everything will be over as long as you try and put your faith in the future.
Always thinking that the things you have to go through are the worst in life that will make you feel more terrifying. Increasing thoughts, increasing anxiety, and feeling frustrated about things quickly turn you into a failure.
While everyone is trying to rise, why do you only want to step back?