Friends have a powerful influence over our actions, especially our youth. Although not complicated, romantic like love, but camaraderie is something that deserves our care and respect. A soul mate is a person you will be able to do with them whatever you want. Maybe romantic together as a lover or the place we lean on after a fall. Those who are called friends but come together from selfishness, calculation, selfishness means a dead friendship.
Because playing together and always calculating, then losing, means that they are taking advantage of their relationship. Once a relationship of interest is gone, the so-called friendship between them will also dissolve.
A camaraderie is always to treat each other cordially, sincerely, to sacrifice, and to have good will for each other. Camaraderie comes from being carefree when coming together will always show clearly in every action and gesture, always hoping for the best to come to you. Camaraderie is like the image of sunflowers always facing the sun, no matter how bright the sun is, sunflowers are still sincerely towards it. In friendship, sunflowers symbolize warmth, sincerity, always giving each other trust, not comparing and calculating.
One of the great benefits of friendship that most people don't know is it helps you get better in both your mental and your well-being. Sounds ridiculous at first, right? But research has shown that friendships can help us eat healthier and stay fit.
Moreover, camaraderie also helps the brain relax and life is more balanced and happy. Friendship alleviates the stresses in life, helping us to have a better, happier life. Because of that, we will quickly overcome health problems. Having a positive friendship will also help us find the right direction for us. So instead of spending too much time with bad people, let's spend all that precious time with dear friends. What is a camaraderie and whether I am a good friend?
Good friends can disagree but not lose respect for each other
People often divide fractions and give up on those who disagree with them. Camaraderies are stronger than differences of opinion and opinion. Camaraderie can discuss, even argue, around important issues, but they don't lose friendship because of different perspectives. They value other people's views because they respect each other.
Good friends always forgive each other
Camaraderie doesn't repeat old mistakes and disparage each other. They forgive and sincerely and humbly seek forgiveness. A good relationship has no room for small, narrow-mindedness.
Good friends are always ready to help each other
Loyalty is very important to a friendship. A true friend can take an entire day off to help you move. They will be there when you need it and you should too.
Good friends love unconditionally
They are there when you need them most, not just when they feel comfortable. A friend who is truly dedicated to you in any situation. They do not abandon you even when you have a bad sail. They trust you even when you are losing confidence in yourself.
Good friends share the truth
A camaraderie always speaks the truth, even if it's hard to hear. False is ‘toxic’ in all relationships. A truth can be offensive, but is essential and tested for true friendship.
Good friends help each other become better
A camaraderie makes a positive influence on you, they always encourage you in your life, helping you to grow up and live better. They awaken the best in you.
They don't try to hold you back to increase their self-worth. Good friends are supporters, saying positive words about each other whether in front or behind.
Good friends always communicate openly
Open, sincere, and honest communication will keep the relationship strong. Try to stay connected often. Communication in a relationship is like breathing… It's essential for the development of strong psychic relationships.
This article below show 18 quotes about camaraderie
1. “When we fully understand the brevity of life, its fleeting joys and unavoidable pains; when we accept the facts that all men and women are approaching an inevitable doom: the consciousness of it should make us more kindly and considerate of each other. This feeling should make men and women use their best efforts to help their fellow travelers on the road, to make the path brighter and easier as we journey on. It should bring a closer kinship, a better understanding, and a deeper sympathy for the wayfarers who must live a common life and die a common death.” - Clarence Darrow
2. “They want us to be afraid. They want us to be afraid of leaving our homes. They want us to barricade our doors and hide our children. Their aim is to make us fear life itself! They want us to hate. They want us to hate 'the other'. They want us to practice aggression and perfect antagonism. Their aim is to divide us all! They want us to be inhuman. They want us to throw out our kindness. They want us to bury our love and burn our hope. Their aim is to take all our light! They think their bricked walls will separate us. They think their damned bombs will defeat us. They are so ignorant they don’t understand that my soul and your soul are old friends. They are so ignorant they don’t understand that when they cut you I bleed. They are so ignorant they don’t understand that we will never be afraid, we will never hate and we will never be silent for life is ours!” - Kamand Kojouri
3. “It is difficult to love someone who loves you, but easy to hate someone who loves you, and love someone who hates you.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
4. “the lost womenI need to know their names those women I would have walked with,jauntily the way men go in groups swinging their arms, and the ones those sweating women whom I would have joinedAfter a hard game to chew the fat what would we have called each other laughing joking into our beer? where are my gangs,my teams, my mislaid sisters?all the women who could have known me,where in the world are their names?” - Lucille Clifton
5. “A true friend doesn't have guts; they beat you up and later plead with you to beat them back.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
6. “You're a Dark One," said Anton. " All you see in everything is evil, treachery, trickery." " All I do is not close my eyes to them," Edgar retorted. " And that's why I don't trust Zabulon. I distrust him almost as much as I do Gesar. I can even trust you more—you're just another unfortunate chess piece who happens by chance to be painted a different color from me. Does a white pawn hate a black one? No. Especially if the two pawns have their heads down together over a quiet beer or two." " You know," Anton said in a slightly surprised voice, " I just don't understand how you can carry on living if you see the world like that. I'd just go and hang myself." " So you don't have any counterarguments to offer?" Anton took a gulp of beer too. The wonderful thing about this natural Czech beer was that even if you drank lots of it, it still didn't make your head or your body feel heavy... Or was that an illusion?" Not a single one," Anton admitted. " Right now, this very moment, not a single one. But I'm sure you're wrong. It's just difficult to argue about the colors of the rainbow with a blind man. There's something missing in you... I don't know what exactly. But it's something very important, and without it you're more helpless than a blind man.” - Sergei Lukyanenko
7. “Let us find someone who will never break our heart, who will always be there for us, who will make us happy all the time, who will respect, love and cherish us in everything, and we can't go far in the search because such personality is within us, not in the world we are living now!” - Michael Bassey Johnson
8. “True love is jealousy in disguise: A man cannot restrict his lover from going to the club because he hates her, he actually hates the men who would come around and touch her.” - Michael Bassey Johnson
9. “We had grown into one another somewhere along the way. We were officially a team.” - Shannon A. Thompson
10. “Wherever you go in the next catastrophéBe it sickroom, or prison, or cemet’ryDo not fear that your stay will besolit’ryCountless souls share your fate,you’ll have company!” - Roman Payne
11. “Beside us lies a fair-headed recruit in utter terror. He has buried his face in his hands, his helmet has fallen off. I fish hold of it and try to put it back on his head. He looks up, pushes the helmet off and like a child creeps under my arm, his head close to my breast. The little shoulders heave. Shoulders just like Kemmerich's. I let him be.” - Erich Maria Remarque
12. “On the way down the hill we walked three abreast in the cobblestone street, drunk and laughing and talking like men who knew they would separate at dawn and travel to the far corners of the earth.” - Hunter S. Thompson
13. “Through all this ordeal his root horror had been isolation, and there are no words to express the abyss between isolation and having one ally. It may be conceded to the mathematicians that four is twice two. But two is not twice one; two is two thousand times one.” - GK Chesterton
14. “Their words of encouragement were just what I needed. I was doing a great job, and I appreciated their cheers.I felt a dorm like camaraderie in the burn unit, since each of us knew the challenges we were facing like no one else could, and therefore how meaningful each triumph was.” - Stephanie Nielson
15. “If we were to actually walk a mile in the other person’s shoes, there’s a good chance that we’d end up opting to live the rest of our lives walking barefoot.” - Craig D. Lounsbrough
16. “It’s not the size nor the power of the ocean that amazes me. Rather, it’s the way that something so powerful and immense can repeatedly caress a beach with such tenderness and never tire of doing it.” - Craig D. Lounsbrough
17. “They had from an early hour made up their mind that society was, luckily, unintelligent, and the margin allowed them by this had fairly become one of their commonplaces.” - Henry James
18. “The rest of the gang aren’t worth mentioning. But every one of them’s got a story.I catch myself writing ‘not worth mentioning’. According to what criteria? No reason whatever to feel superior.” - Jacques Yonnet
In a friendship there is never any discrimination, age, illness, career or sex. Friendship is pure and not profitable. The only key to opening the door to your heart is friendship. Like love, friendship goes through ups and downs and falls. We all know that camaraderie is not always pure and beautiful. There are things, the relationships behind the two words "friendship" are so dark that we cannot see it.
Deception, which is a taboo in friendship, loses innocence when the friendship we deceive. lie. Not the first, not the last, or the longest acquaintance you know, but someone who will never let go of all circumstances. That is camaraderie, and people who show us when we honor and then leave us when we fail, it is not friendship just a relationship. There are times when friendship brings us quite deep suffering, loss and wounds, but with true friendship, it will surely follow me, our side will overcome all the hardships in life, is always a support, a solid support for us to continue on the path of life.
Life is endless ... Having a close friend is not an overnight thing, but it takes a lot of time to cultivate and so many feelings for both of you. Therefore, that relationship is not only strong over the years but also a solid support for both to overcome all the hurdles of life!