Blue is a color that a lot of people love. In nature it is the color of the water and the sky, and rarely found in fruits and vegetables.Most documents from past to present are of the same blue color with the meaning of peace and stability, trust. A fairly plausible explanation for this is the sky and the ocean. The vast blue sky as well as the tranquility of the ocean as immutable things can make people relax and reflect the true nature of the human soul.
You may not know “blue represents calm and serenity. Not only that, the blue color also creates a peaceful feeling when looking at it (looking at the sea, up to the sky) and then you will know. For emotions, blue is also a color representing human loyalty and trust. Furthermore, according to the opinion of the ancient western people, "blue is also closely related to intelligence and intelligence." This view has been shown to exist and correct by scientists.
Most especially, if you love this blue color, you can probably recognize "blue is very beneficial for the spirit". When studying or working in a blue space or environment, productivity and learning will be higher than normal conditions. Research has also shown that people who love blue tend to have a mild temperament, are comfortable and have a higher ability to focus than others.
Blue is still a much debated and rarely used color in the early Middle Ages. But it quickly asserted itself. Color fading, cheap, like brown, blue is the color of the poor. People get it from dyed mustard plants. But when it became a god's color, it appealed to kings, starting with King Saint Louis. Blue became the color of the French king, then the English king, followed by the other kings of Europe. They even imagine that their blood is blue.
So blue gradually replaced red. Blue is men's color, while red is men's color. Medieval blue was so vibrant that it was considered a hot color. Only since the 17th century has it been considered a cool color because it is often used to refer to the ocean and water, which was previously described as green or gray. It is also the color of darkness.
According to feng shui: blue is beneficial for the spirit. People will be productive in the blue room. It slows down the metabolism, creates a feeling of calm, tranquility, lightness, serenity, tranquility, leisurely, leisurely ... Blue lovers are usually sensitive, moderate, and easygoing, calm, and able to concentrate ...
Blue represents youth, enthusiasm and creativity
Blue is loved by many young people when designing interior, because it represents youth, expressing the passion, enthusiasm and creativity of the young generation. Demonstrates enthusiasm, strength, and relentless efforts. Because of this practical symbolic meaning, blue is widely used by the architects to color the architectural perspectives and interiors for young investors, or are extremely popular when designing bedrooms children
Blue represents trust and responsibility
Blue is meant to represent trust and responsibility, especially financially. Many families love the color blue when designing their homes, with the desire to have a prosperous, happy life, good business and prosperity.
Blue is the color gamut representing peace
Real life with many ups and downs, people gradually realize the true values of life. In addition to well-being, people realize that peace is the most important thing in life. With peace, you will have the opportunity to get rich, show your energy and your family life can be happy.
Out of the vast array of iconic colors, pale blueIt is considered the color gamut that represents and shows peace and peace in the most powerful way. This color gamut evokes positive emotions in people, helps people to be calm, calm, reduce stress and anxiety to feel their lives are protected and protected.
With unique symbolic meanings, meaningful to life, light blue is now becoming a hot color that many investors and architects love.
This article below show some quotes about the meaning of bule
1. “Is this thing safe?" " Safe as life," Gansey replied.” - Maggie Stiefvater
2. “I wish you could be kissed, Jane,' he said. 'Because I would beg just one off you. Under all this.' He flailed an arm toward the stars.” - Maggie Stiefvater
3. “You are being self-pitying." " I'm nearly done. You don't have much more of this to bear." " I like you better this way." " Crushed and broken," Gansey said. " Just the way women like 'em.” - Maggie Stiefvater
4. “The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” - Haruki Murakami
5. “I guess I make things that need energy stronger. I'm like a walking battery." " You're the table everyone wants at Starbucks," Gansey mused as he began to walk again.Blue blinked. " What?" Over his shoulder, Gansey said, " Next to the wall plug.” - Maggie Stiefvater
6. “No homework. I got suspended,” Blue replied.“Get the fuck out,” Ronan said, but with admiration. “Sargent, you asshole.” - Maggie Stiefvater
7. “How do you feel about helicopters?" There was a long pause. " How do you mean? Ethically?" " As a mode of transportation." " Faster than camels, but less sustainable.” - Maggie Stiefvater
8. “He strode over to the ruined church. This, Blue had discovered, was how Gansey got places - striding. Walking was for ordinary people.” - Maggie Stiefvater
9. “I don't care to be pretty," Blue shot back hotly, " I care to look on the outside like I look on the inside.” - Maggie Stiefvater
10. “I think they're here because I thought they ought to be here," Gansey said.Blue replied sarcastically. " Okay, God.” - Maggie Stiefvater
11. “In some parallel universe, there was a Gansey who could tell Blue that he found the ten inches of her bare calves far more tantalizing than the thirteen cubic feet of bare skin Orla sported. But in this universe, that was Adam’s job. He was in a terrible mood.” - Maggie Stiefvater
12. “Are you really going to work in that?" Maura asked.Blue looked at her clothing. It involved a few thin layering shirts, including one she had altered using a method called shredding. " What's wrong with it?" Maura shrugged. " Nothing. I always wanted an eccentric daughter. I just never realised how well my evil plans were working.” - Maggie Stiefvater
13. “Aglionby Academy was the number one reason Blue had developed her two rules: One, stay away from boys because they were trouble. And two, stay away from Aglionby boys, because they were bastards.” - Maggie Stiefvater
14. “Flustered, she replied, " You're not my - my - grandmother, or something." " You'd talk about this with your grandmother? I can't possibly imagine discussing my dating life with mine. She's a lovely woman, I suppose. If you like them bald and racist.” - Maggie Stiefvater
15. “Excelsior," Gansey said bleakly.Blue asked, " What does that even mean?" Gansey looked over his shoulder at her. He was once more, just a little bit closer to the boy she'd seen in the churchyard." Onward and upward.” - Maggie Stiefvater
16. “Sometimes you fight what you are, and sometimes you give in to it. And some nights you just don’t want to fight yourself anymore, so you pick someone else to fight.” - Laurell K. Hamilton
17. “Maura had decided sometime before Blue's birth that it was barbaric to order children about, and so Blue had grown up surrounded by imperative question marks.” - Maggie Stiefvater
18. “Casually, out of the view of Ronan, making sure Adam was still sleeping, Gansey dangled his hand between the driver's seat and the door. Palm up, fingers stretched back to Blue.This was not allowed.He knew it was not allowed, by rules he himself had set... She would not see the gesture, anyway. She would ignore it if she did. His heart hummed.Blue touched his fingertips.Just this--He pinched her fingers lightly, just for a moment, and then he withdrew his hand and put it back on the wheel. His chest felt warm.This was not allowed.Ronan had not seen; Adam was still sleeping. The only casualty was his pulse.-Page 36 <3” - Maggie Stiefvater
19. “More than anything, the journal wanted. It wanted more than it could hold, more than words could describe, more than diagrams could illustrate. Longing burst from the pages, in every frantic line and every hectic sketch and every dark-printed definition. There was something pained and melancholy about it.” - Maggie Stiefvater
20. “I like you better this way." For some reason, admitting this made her face go hot right away; she was very glad that he still had his face pressed into his pillow and the other boys were still in Noah's room. " Crushed and broken," Gansey said. " Just the way women like 'em.” - Maggie Stiefvater
21. “Saw him where?" " While I was sitting outside with one of my half aunts." This seemed to satisfy Ronan was well, because he asked, " What's the other half of her?" " God, Ronan," Adam said. " Enough.” - Maggie Stiefvater
22. “He's a pit bull," Adam said." I know some really nice pit bulls." " He's the kind of pit that makes the evening news. Gansey's trying to restrain him." " How noble.” - Maggie Stiefvater
23. “Blue was a fanciful, but sensible thing. Like a platypus, or one of those sandwiches that had been cut into circles for a fancy tea party.” - Maggie Stiefvater
24. “We be light, we be life, we be fire! We sing electric flame, we rumble underground wind, we dance heaven! Come be we and be free!” - Kate Griffin
25. “Hold on to your divine blush, your innate rosy magic, or end up brown. Once you're brown, you'll find out you're blue. As blue as indigo. And you know what that means. Indigo. Indigoing. Indigone.” - Tom Robbins
26. “It's like scrying into that weird space. There's so much coming out of him, it shouldn't be possible. Do you remember that woman who came in who was pregnant with quadruplets? It was like that, but worse. He's pregnant? Blue asked.” - Maggie Stiefvater
27. “Drugs?" " Rituals. Are you messing around with drugs?" " No. But maybe rituals." " Drugs might be better.” - Maggie Stiefvater
28. “Ronan, taking in Blue’s posture and Gansey below, observed, “If you spit, Blue, it would land right in his eye.” Gansey moved to the opposite side of the bed with surprising swiftness, glancing at Adam and away again as quickly.” - Maggie Stiefvater
29. “I need the shade of blue that rips your heart out. You don't see that type of blue around here.” - Cath Crowley
30. “It was true that Blue was just shy of five feet and it was also true that she hadn't eaten her greens, but she'd done the research and she didn't think the two were related.” - Maggie Stiefvater
Europeans really like blue because of its characteristic meaning that you may not be aware of. Especially the blue French, American, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand people are associated with their country's culture.
For the Romans, blue was the color of the Gaulois barbarians. Germans and many other ethnic groups not only have blue eyes but also dyed their pants and hair blue. Furthermore, it was simply because there weren't even any Latin words to describe that color. Other languages have to borrow from German (blau) and Arabic (lazurd).
Nowadays, as in the Middle Ages, the West prefers the color blue. It's on work clothes, uniforms, and jeans. It is used in hospitals, on flags of international organizations, on traffic signs.
Blue is the color of sky, sea, peace, friendship, cooperation, dreams, hope ... showing a steady state, depth of soul and awareness. It is a symbol of belief, heaven, confidence, loyalty, wisdom, intelligence, ... This is a cold color opposite red, orange, yellow ...
A fairly plausible explanation for this is the sky and the ocean. The vast blue sky, as well as the tranquility of the ocean, as immutable things exist, can make people relax and reflect the true nature of the human soul. It is no coincidence that the flags of organizations around the world are blue. It is a symbol of peace and friendship.