- 238 ratings
- April 6th 2006 by Viking Books
Quotes by Sarah Dessen
"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
"Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend."
"Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you."
"Don't think or judge, just listen."
"No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot."
Books by Sarah Dessen
- 213 ratings
- May 11th 2004 by Penguin Group Inc.
- 193 ratings
- June 1st 2010 by Penguin Young Readers Group
- 191 ratings
(first published April 19th 2011)
- 189 ratings
- June 16th 2009 by Viking Books for Young Readers
- 180 ratings
- January 1st 2008 by Speak, Puffin
- 173 ratings
- March 8th 2004
(first published May 27th 2002)
- 171 ratings
- October 28th 2010
(first published January 1st 2010)
- 152 ratings
- 143 ratings
- April 22nd 2008 by Viking's Children's Books
- Born: in Illinois, The United States.