- 203,339 ratings
- February 6th 2018 by Thomas Nelson
Quotes by Rachel Hollis
"You, and only you, are ultimately responsible for who you become and how happy you are."
"Comparison is the death of joy, and the only person you need to be better than is the one you were yesterday."
"know this one great truth: you are in control of your own life. You get one and only one chance to live, and life is passing you by. Stop beating yourself up, and dang it, stop letting others do it too. Stop accepting less than you deserve. Stop buying things you can’t afford to impress people you don’t even really like. Stop eating your feelings instead of working through them. Stop buying your kids’ love with food, or toys, or friendship because it’s easier than parenting. Stop abusing your body and your mind. Stop! Just get off the never-ending track."
"Our words have power, but our actions shape our lives."
"Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business.” Let me say that again for the people in the cheap seats."
Books by Rachel Hollis
- 63,606 ratings
- March 5th 2019 by HarperCollins Leadership
- 9,186 ratings
- December 9th 2014 by Lake Union Publishing
- 8,139 ratings
- September 29th 2020 by Dey Street Books
- 5,273 ratings
- May 5th 2015 by Lake Union Press
- 4,681 ratings
- January 26th 2016
by Lake Union Publishing
(first published January 19th 2016)
- 1,479 ratings
- February 5th 2019 by HarperCollins Leadership
- 1,425 ratings
- February 10th 2015
by Chic Publishing
(first published February 8th 2015)
- 1,235 ratings
- by Thomas Nelson/Harper Collins
- 496 ratings
- January 20th 2019 by Original Life-Saver Publisher