- 166 ratings
- April 1st 2010 by Paragon House
Quotes by Qiguang Zhao
"Everything will resolve itself sooner or later. This is the way of the Tao. Walk through life without fear for the future or regret for the past."
"Before I leave this world, I am never going to say, “I didn’t do this”or “I regret I did that.” I am going to say: “I came, I went, I did nothing, I did all."
"Your best relief is to realize you are not a god. Nobody says that they are a god, but many people believe that they have the ability of God to control everything around them. Therefore, they regret that things do not happen in the way that they would like."
"Nowadays, people do not live fully, and they get only about 20 percent out of their lives. This hard-to-get 20 percent of life follows the accepted standards of success and failure. The other 80 percent can be reached effortlessly. Just follow the course of nature, and life will reward you generously. Between your house and your shop, there are numerous little spots of happiness: a squirrel running away from you, a raindrop falling on you, and a stranger greeting you. Just acknowledge them. They always come to you. You do nothing, and nothing is left undone."
"Lao Tzu said, “In Tao, you should reduce something every day."
Books by Qiguang Zhao
- 12 ratings
- August 1st 1992 by Peter Lang Pub Inc
- 1 ratings
- September 15th 2020
- 1 ratings
- January 1st 2010 by Dolphin Books